Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is here for RC Racers and bashers in El Paso, TX

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» like us on Facebook
Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm by RP Bandit

» Race Party Race Schedule
Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm by RP Bandit

» Methanol in El Paso
Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am by MikeT

» Hal's Tale of Two Cities race May 31st
Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm by ginoford

» Cheaper, Better Fuel
Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm by RP Bandit

» Hal's Points Series begins THIS WEEKEND
Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am by ginoford

» Raceparty.net is Live again!
Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm by RP Bandit

» WTB a 13.5 motor
Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm by Argyle43

» Now We Are Getting Somewhere!
Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am by RP Bandit

Photobucket
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Photobucket
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to ElPasoRC.com/Forum Rules
S.W.R.R.C. Club meeting for 2012 Comp Season
Desert Downs Raceway
RACING AT RACEPARTY
Slash 4x4/SC 4x4
Speed World September Schedule
BIGWAVE's perpetual for sale post
sc10 4x4 newbie
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!
new Krag track update

Speed World "Trash Talking" thread

Go down 
+2
ginoford
nmdesertracer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

Speed World "Trash Talking" thread Empty
PostSubject: Speed World "Trash Talking" thread   Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:43 pm

You all better take notice my sct410 is up and running. You might want to prepare now for the Can of Whoop*** im gonna open up.. Durango dex210 ready for another TQ spot!! I think we will have enough for a 1/10th scale 4wd class as well. should be 3-4 from alamo.
Cant wait to race next saturday. tongue
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NMdesertracer?feature=mhw4
ginoford

ginoford

PostSubject: Re: Speed World "Trash Talking" thread   Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:12 pm

I have taken note and I will be prepared myself! Team TQ racers will be ready for some fender rubbin' fun... hahahaha. The track is in great shape and can't wait to run with you all again and catch up on the "happs." Is Caleb coming with you all?
Back to top Go down
ginoford

ginoford

PostSubject: Re: Speed World "Trash Talking" thread   Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:14 pm

Bring a Heli and give another demonstration! We've been peaking out at 85+ racers on points races. Everyone would really enjoy watching your heli I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: Speed World "Trash Talking" thread   Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 7:40 pm

yepp calebs coming looks like theres gonna be a 4wd 1/10th scale buggy class tomorrow. Eric just got the Xray xb4 now that is one sweet car. Im running SC 4x4, 2wd & 4wd 1/10th scale. Cant wait to race with you all.. we might bring the Trex 600 heli.
Back to top Go down
SpeedWorld Staff 2

SpeedWorld Staff 2

Location : SpeedWorld R/C Raceway @ 480 Talbot Avenue, Canutillo, Texas 79835

PostSubject: Re: Speed World "Trash Talking" thread   Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:56 pm

Bring Ron and Christian green Monster Energy drinks please..... Shocked
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: Speed World "Trash Talking" thread   Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:42 am

SpeedWorld Staff 2 wrote:
Bring Ron and Christian green Monster Energy drinks please..... Shocked
Would you all like that on a silver platter? Cool
Back to top Go down
SpeedWorld Staff 2

SpeedWorld Staff 2

PostSubject: Re: Speed World "Trash Talking" thread   Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:22 am

Carbon Fibre is cooler.... Idea
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: Speed World "Trash Talking" thread   Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:30 pm

Anyone witness my b44.1 doing that big jump in the middle. I wish Wes was here Me and him would be having a jump contest. Need to come down on a friday to practice or I would even pay extra for sunday.
Back to top Go down
cjchaparr82

cjchaparr82

PostSubject: bringing a new "friend" to the game, factory team!   Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:26 am

[img]Speed World "Trash Talking" thread Factor10[/img]
Factory TEAM, well I think so!!! Yoda
Back to top Go down
58VeeDub

58VeeDub

PostSubject: Re: Speed World "Trash Talking" thread   Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:43 am

Sponsorship I see

Looks good, where did you get that body looks very familiar? lol!

AE to the podium
Back to top Go down
SpeedWorld Staff 2

SpeedWorld Staff 2

PostSubject: Re: Speed World "Trash Talking" thread   Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:24 pm

CC is currently in 3rd place (2 points behind second) after 4weeks of racing in the Point Series and he's switching from the OD buggy to a RC8B.... confused Hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
ginoford

ginoford

PostSubject: Re: Speed World "Trash Talking" thread   Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:49 am

[quote="nmdesertracer"]Anyone witness my b44.1 doing that big jump in the middle. I wish Wes was here Me and him would be having a jump contest. Need to come down on a friday to practice or I would even pay extra for sunday. [/quote

Robert - Were you really able to make this jump? That's pretty cool if you were able to clear that thing. I've tried with my 8th scale stuff and it's hard to land clean or even get a good run up to the jump. The only thing I've been able to do consistently, especially with my nitro buggy, is quad the front straight. That nitro buggy I've got is sick. I can actually choose to quad the front or triple the last part of it if I come out of the turn unstable. Anyhow, I would've really liked to witness that as 10th scale 4x4 is my all time favorite class; yet I no longer own one...

I'm super ready to get into the 10th scale 4x4 class, but since you all run with us only every now and then, I can't justify the cost yet. Actually we have a few people who run the 10th scale 4x4 class here, but sometimes they're not racing. There is another guy who has the K1, but refuses to show it; I won't name names -lolololol!! Anyhow, I really don't want to go spend the money, but I'd do it if there was a consistent class. I really want the Schumacher Cat K1! I wish TLR would come out with a new 4x4, as the xxx 4x4 is well over 12 years old now. And everyone knows I'm allergic to AE...hahahaha.

Sorry I couldn't stay and race this past Saturday, I've had a few gigs pop up recently. The gigs usually pay pretty well, around $100 per person, and I love to play music too. We'll catch you guys on the next round.
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: Speed World "Trash Talking" thread   Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:16 pm

yepp i cleared it to the top bump. Kinda hard to explain. Tod and some others witnessed it heh. Squeezed all the juice out of the reedy 6.5. Caleb durango dex410 was hooked up good in the mains I was just messing around. truthfuly im just sticking with two classes. With my youngest boy running two classes I have no time to breath. Wish Wes was here we could crash at his house friday night to practice and setup before the race on saturday. gotta get the sct410 dialed in.
Back to top Go down
DesertRacer56

DesertRacer56

PostSubject: Re: Speed World "Trash Talking" thread   Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:10 am

The Dex410 was hooked up incredibly good during the mains. took the heat races to get back in the groove of racing sense i missed out so much but will be back out a lot more after Vegas ( 7th- 11th we will be in Vegas ). Took down a fastest lap time i believe of the day with a 28.1 with the 410. The 410 has the balls to clear the same jump but we just have to run the slipper so loose so it wont over heat it wont push the kind of power i need it to in such a short distance. But the power and turn speed is perfect, perfect car when u get it setup right. and get some upgraded parts for it or u will be finding ur self buying alot of the same parts haha. But very very great car.
Back to top Go down
ginoford

ginoford

PostSubject: Re: Speed World "Trash Talking" thread   Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:37 am

Caleb - A 28 sec lap is insane for that car! Congrats on that lap time. You're correct - that Durango is incredibly quick if it's set up right. Really, any car can be fast when set up right, but the Durango in a great car to be driving with the right set up. Nothing corners quite like the DEX410 that's for sure. So we'll see you all soon...
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: Speed World "Trash Talking" thread   Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Gino dont feed his ego! Idea
Back to top Go down
DesertRacer56

DesertRacer56

PostSubject: Re: Speed World "Trash Talking" thread   Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:31 pm

Robert don't be jealous =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speed World "Trash Talking" thread   Speed World "Trash Talking" thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speed World "Trash Talking" thread
Page 1 of 1