Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is here for RC Racers and bashers in El Paso, TX

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» like us on Facebook
online paint contest??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm by RP Bandit

» Race Party Race Schedule
online paint contest??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm by RP Bandit

» Methanol in El Paso
online paint contest??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am by MikeT

» Hal's Tale of Two Cities race May 31st
online paint contest??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm by ginoford

» Cheaper, Better Fuel
online paint contest??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm by RP Bandit

» Hal's Points Series begins THIS WEEKEND
online paint contest??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am by ginoford

» Raceparty.net is Live again!
online paint contest??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm by RP Bandit

» WTB a 13.5 motor
online paint contest??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm by Argyle43

» Now We Are Getting Somewhere!
online paint contest??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am by RP Bandit

Photobucket
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Photobucket
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to ElPasoRC.com/Forum Rules
S.W.R.R.C. Club meeting for 2012 Comp Season
Desert Downs Raceway
RACING AT RACEPARTY
Slash 4x4/SC 4x4
Speed World September Schedule
BIGWAVE's perpetual for sale post
sc10 4x4 newbie
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!
new Krag track update

online paint contest???

Go down 
+6
Pickleb21
teamvaladezhobb
ExcelMarketTX
bigwavedave33
chevyrunnin
Icer.One
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
teamvaladezhobb

teamvaladezhobb

online paint contest??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: online paint contest???   online paint contest??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:54 pm

okay here is what I would like to see happen

1) 2 classes
a)lexan has to be mounted car will be judged on paint but that way is it mounted also changes the overall look.
b) lexan or hard body for scale look, has to be mounted car will be judged on paint but also how much it represents the same car in real life.(ei. rock rash, dents,scratches, & accesories might make it look like a daily driver)

2) a few pictures blank body, design, and a couple of as you painted it.

3) on line post of finished item and a poll from dec 12th to 15th poll closes at midnight on the 15th. Cars to be dropped off at team valadez hobbies evening of the 16th or first thing on the 17th to be judged by customers coming by shop. Results announced on the 17th of December at 6pm at Team VALADEZ Hobbies along with trophies and gift certificates all cars must be picked up that day or they will be donated to needy children.

I will post this at the store so that people that dont come to the forum can also participate.

SO IT'S ON GET TO PAINTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hmm...

Jorge
Back to top Go down
teamvaladezhobb

teamvaladezhobb

PostSubject: Re: online paint contest???   online paint contest??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:04 pm

Now can we get the MODS on here to maybe change the banner on the main page an announce the contest and dates, and do we want to open a section for the in process preparation, do you start your own post, and last thing is getting a poll started.

jorge
Back to top Go down
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: online paint contest???   online paint contest??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:41 pm

Sounds like a plan cheers work has been busy but I'll see what we can pull out of our hat as far as the portal announcement. Guys please become familiar with the tools the forum offers. If you hover over the icons when posting a message, it will identify what they are for. There is a how to post videos in the Weekly Update section and I'll get a how to post pics up before Monday. We'll (ElPasoRC,com mods) get a thread going Monday that will be strictly for posting pics. 1 post per entry. No replies. you can edit your original message to post progress. This will make it easier for members to view the entries. Let get painting cheers
Back to top Go down
http://ChooseExcel.com
Pickleb21

Pickleb21

PostSubject: Re: online paint contest???   online paint contest??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:33 pm

That is great guys !! You really got all taken care of in no time.

I have no airbrush but will try doing the best with whatever I may find. May have two entries for the contest a Lexan and a hard shell even they may be some "Odd Balls albino " I guess participation is what counts !!

Who knows? I may get a certificate for "participation" or most "original" pig design

I invite you all to use your imagination and do the best with what you have available at home. You will be surprise at what may unfold once you are done with it.

Let us all have some fun !! Lets make it exciting !! jocolor Great job Guys !!
Back to top Go down
RTAMAYO86

RTAMAYO86

PostSubject: Re: online paint contest???   online paint contest??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:01 pm

Great!

got the first pictures taken!!
it is only 10 days but hopefully my first paint comes out great.
most likely some of the more experienced have the advantage but for the fun of it, it is well worth trying.

Still on the getting all materials part but still hoping yo get it done in time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rob86
chevyrunnin

chevyrunnin

PostSubject: Re: online paint contest???   online paint contest??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:17 pm

I nearly have Audrey's stadium body finished. Her idea, I promise. Looks better than I thaught at first. Should be done tomorrow then I will start my short course body.

So, where exactly are we gonna post the pics? I don't want to put them some where they won't get voted on.

This is alot of fun. Probably a good thing this hobby gets expensive or I would have paint and bodies every where scratch
Back to top Go down
outoforder

outoforder

PostSubject: Re: online paint contest???   online paint contest??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:01 pm

I have extra sticker sheets I can donate for prizes courtesy of all star racing. I will drop them off at team Valadez hobbies.
Back to top Go down
durtslinger35

durtslinger35

PostSubject: Re: online paint contest???   online paint contest??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Very Happy just received my sata micro jet 3000 airbrush yesterday, this thing paints hairlines with no splatter, luv it cheers I got something for you guys, thinking outside the box on this one.
Thanks to Bobby for coming up with this contest and Jorge for providing the place and prizes.
4x4
Back to top Go down
Pickleb21

Pickleb21

PostSubject: Re: online paint contest???   online paint contest??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:40 pm

Wassup ?? Where is everybody?? tongue
Our two "Oddball " Crawler Bodies are up , posted and ready, just waiting to deliver to Team Valadez on Friday.

I guess we don't have to worry about keeping our paint projects "Secret" until the last few hours. Basketball

Want to see some postings... Sleep
Our two Trucks are quite simple in nature albino but kind of interesting when thinking outside of the Box a, using stuff that laid around our shop and having just regular Spray Cans to work with. What a Face

My kid Eric and I wanted to invite you all to take a look at our two contraptions posted and to take a quick look at the Photobucket Link for each.

Wish you all a Merry Christmas and happy Holidays santa Let start unveiling those hot bounce mean machines !!

Back to top Go down
Pickleb21

Pickleb21

PostSubject: Re: online paint contest???   online paint contest??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:29 pm

Well , tomorrow is the day to deliver the painted bodies to Team Valadez Hobby Shop, Eric jr and I will be there by Sundown.
Hope to see many of your paint designs, I guess it will be the "unveiling event" since there was minimum paint progress postings on this website.

See you guys there !! By the way , Eric and I are working on a new contraption just for the fun of it. A halftrack Crawler . Track and front wheels are powered. What a Face I'm sure will do well on sand and snow, hope it can also do some rock crawling.

Another "Oddball" albino

online paint contest??? - Page 2 002
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: online paint contest???   online paint contest??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

online paint contest???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2