Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is here for RC Racers and bashers in El Paso, TX

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» like us on Facebook
Las Cruces Backyard Track I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm by RP Bandit

» Race Party Race Schedule
Las Cruces Backyard Track I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm by RP Bandit

» Methanol in El Paso
Las Cruces Backyard Track I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am by MikeT

» Hal's Tale of Two Cities race May 31st
Las Cruces Backyard Track I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm by ginoford

» Cheaper, Better Fuel
Las Cruces Backyard Track I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm by RP Bandit

» Hal's Points Series begins THIS WEEKEND
Las Cruces Backyard Track I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am by ginoford

» Raceparty.net is Live again!
Las Cruces Backyard Track I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm by RP Bandit

» WTB a 13.5 motor
Las Cruces Backyard Track I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm by Argyle43

» Now We Are Getting Somewhere!
Las Cruces Backyard Track I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am by RP Bandit

Photobucket
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Photobucket
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to ElPasoRC.com/Forum Rules
S.W.R.R.C. Club meeting for 2012 Comp Season
Desert Downs Raceway
RACING AT RACEPARTY
Slash 4x4/SC 4x4
Speed World September Schedule
BIGWAVE's perpetual for sale post
sc10 4x4 newbie
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!
new Krag track update

Las Cruces Backyard Track

Go down 
+2
bigwavedave33
mr.rc4x4
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mr.rc4x4

mr.rc4x4

Las Cruces Backyard Track Empty
PostSubject: Las Cruces Backyard Track   Las Cruces Backyard Track I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:12 pm

Hey rc guys im out of cruces and love the hobby. Ive been down to the track a few times, but it takes over an hour from where im at, so i built my own. Its not done yet, still in the process of fine tuning the jumps and landings and getting some more pipe in. Here are some pictures, and when its all finished, I may open it up and let you guys race. I also wanted to ask if there were any standards, like track width and things like that. Thanks in advance- ZachLas Cruces Backyard Track FOQ89MKGQ5Q49GT.MEDIUMLas Cruces Backyard Track FO5RO67GQ5PYS70.MEDIUMLas Cruces Backyard Track FQKZUL5GQ5PW8EW.MEDIUMLas Cruces Backyard Track FQ6BCX9GQ5Q490B.MEDIUM
Back to top Go down
bigwavedave33

PostSubject: Re: Las Cruces Backyard Track   Las Cruces Backyard Track I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:29 pm

SAY WHAAAAAAT??? Smile I hear a road trip! Zach, there are standards created by ROAR. not many tracks follow them exactly, but its a good road map.
Back to top Go down
http://www.go-rcing.org
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: Las Cruces Backyard Track   Las Cruces Backyard Track I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:57 pm

Bro that's what's what's up! Yeah we are gonna have to head out for sure! Nice work Zach cheers
Back to top Go down
http://ChooseExcel.com
mr.rc4x4

mr.rc4x4

PostSubject: steady progress   Las Cruces Backyard Track I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:43 am

Making some nice progress, it doesn't look very different from the pictures, but it is. I will get some more pictures up tonight.
Back to top Go down
mr.rc4x4

mr.rc4x4

PostSubject: More Pictures   Las Cruces Backyard Track I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:17 pm

More pipe in, and a view from my lift. looking good! afro Las Cruces Backyard Track FC6QHMUGQ8VBJS6.MEDIUMLas Cruces Backyard Track F51BCF8GQ5QBS7H.MEDIUM
Back to top Go down
sanchezsavage

PostSubject: Cruces   Las Cruces Backyard Track I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:02 pm

I live here in Cruces too and have not been able to find a track to run my rc truck. Your track looks cool. I have thought about running it at the BMX track by the baseball fields but haven't gone by. I just found this forum where are you located?
Back to top Go down
mr.rc4x4

mr.rc4x4

PostSubject: sanchezsavage   Las Cruces Backyard Track I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Hello! Glad to see another Cruces resident. Fist off, the bmx track is off limits to nitros i heard, and i think that my track is to small for a nitro truck. If you have an electric, i would love to have you up to the track when its finished. I don't think i will have a lap counter or anything but you are welcome to come mess around. Im up on the east side of cruces by the base off the mountains. I will put up some pictures when the tracks all done and get some guys from el paso to help me christen it.
Back to top Go down
DOWcustoms

PostSubject: Re: Las Cruces Backyard Track   Las Cruces Backyard Track I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:25 pm

Do you still have the track set up. I also am from Cruces and have several rc and don't want to travel to El Paso all the time.
Back to top Go down
ginoford

ginoford

PostSubject: Re: Las Cruces Backyard Track   Las Cruces Backyard Track I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:03 pm

That's pretty cool. I think your track is awesome, but if you have the time why not come run with us down in El Paso? We have two great tracks. One at Hal's Hobby Shop on Bessemer and the second on is Speedworld on Talbot. We'd love to have you at any of our tracks. Even if you race a monster truck - we'll find a place for you.
Back to top Go down
ginoford

ginoford

PostSubject: Re: Las Cruces Backyard Track   Las Cruces Backyard Track I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:05 pm

For some strange reason; when I looked at this post the 1st part of this discussion was missing. Sorry for the reply that seems I didn't read the post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Las Cruces Backyard Track   Las Cruces Backyard Track I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Las Cruces Backyard Track
Page 1 of 1