Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is here for RC Racers and bashers in El Paso, TX

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» like us on Facebook
Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm by RP Bandit

» Race Party Race Schedule
Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm by RP Bandit

» Methanol in El Paso
Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am by MikeT

» Hal's Tale of Two Cities race May 31st
Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm by ginoford

» Cheaper, Better Fuel
Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm by RP Bandit

» Hal's Points Series begins THIS WEEKEND
Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am by ginoford

» Raceparty.net is Live again!
Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm by RP Bandit

» WTB a 13.5 motor
Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm by Argyle43

» Now We Are Getting Somewhere!
Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am by RP Bandit

Photobucket
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Photobucket
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to ElPasoRC.com/Forum Rules
S.W.R.R.C. Club meeting for 2012 Comp Season
Desert Downs Raceway
RACING AT RACEPARTY
Slash 4x4/SC 4x4
Speed World September Schedule
BIGWAVE's perpetual for sale post
sc10 4x4 newbie
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!
new Krag track update

Go down 
+17
CGood
corbyns
chevyrunnin
Stonerracing
shaneaforce
Str8Basher
SquirlyNUTZ
SpeedWorld Staff 2
RTAMAYO86
OldGuydust
Losialltheway1
Mr. RIKA
ginoford
saltydog
noir522
nmdesertracer
Speed world staff1
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
ginoford

ginoford

Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:33 am

HOWEVER>>>I do believe we've worn this topic out completely - especially me. lolol
Back to top Go down
OldGuydust

OldGuydust

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:26 pm

ginoford wrote:
HOWEVER>>>I do believe we've worn this topic out completely - especially me. lolol

....like a bald set of barcodes, I recon... Question
Back to top Go down
ginoford

ginoford

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:30 pm

I have a set of bald bar codes!!! From Bobby's track
Back to top Go down
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:31 pm

Ha that's funny Laughing

Please don't kill the Ozzy/Moon Jump. If you have raced at speedworld a couple times you'll understand that you can't gun it coming up the step up, land at the base of the Ozzy and clear it every time. I think it sets the track apart from others and it has personally made me feel more confident as a driver. I love the jump and always stand far right to see the S-turn before the Ozzy better. Same thing with the sky jump. It took me a couple heats but now I got it down and love it! A good driver knows when to pull the trigger and when to take it easy. Remember slow is fast and you can't win on the first lap. This is racing.

The only part I will say I and some other racers sometimes struggle with is the wall ride. Sometimes the clay is loose at the base and it's hard to climb with a 2wd. But i've just about got that part down. I prob just need to sharpen my skills in that area. A piece of carpet at the base prob wouldn't hurt though. Otherwise the track is awesome! Great job SW Staff cheers
Back to top Go down
http://ChooseExcel.com
SpeedWorld Staff 3

SpeedWorld Staff 3

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:48 pm

We are going to work on the wall ride a little more in the very near future...I have a few Ideas for OZZY...give me a little time to put those ideas into motion... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OldGuydust

OldGuydust

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Here's your solution, the drivers choice to the ozzy jump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fLBl_7qL2E&sns=em

Back to top Go down
RTAMAYO86

RTAMAYO86

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:43 pm

Nice vid. ok now there are people who like the right side. cool. I want left side.
I have an idea.

It is 2 choices. Choose a place on the driver's stand as soon as you get there or do it by luck
numbering the places and each driver takes a place for each class.

This is just some options that come to mind. but however it is done. I would not want the effort put to building the Ozzy goes down the drain. but at the same time majority is best way to go so the hobby keeps growing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rob86
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:11 pm

I think we should cut a big hole up on the second floor and install a firemans pole so we can get down quicker. Slide right down into the pits and run out and marshall.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NMdesertracer?feature=mhw4
ginoford

ginoford

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:19 am

Actually that wouldn't be such a bad idea. Or maybe a big kid's slide that dumps you right by the garage door. lol
Back to top Go down
SpeedWorld Staff 2

SpeedWorld Staff 2

Location : SpeedWorld R/C Raceway @ 480 Talbot Avenue, Canutillo, Texas 79835

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:12 am

nmdesertracer wrote:
I think we should cut a big hole up on the second floor and install a firemans pole so we can get down quicker. Slide right down into the pits and run out and marshall.

Just think of it as getting your daily exercise... bounce
Back to top Go down
CGood

CGood

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:15 am

With all the talk of day changes will there be any practices on Fridays? I plan to race tomorrow but would like to practice a little before hand and I won't be able to be out early tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Speed world staff1

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:58 am

Friday practice !! 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Back to top Go down
ginoford

ginoford

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:08 pm

Man, I really wish I could race this weekend, but I have this gig. I'm going to need my fix at Speed World next week Oct. 5th. So, I've decided to call it now! I'm going to Speed World Oct 6th - Who's coming with me?? lol
Back to top Go down
Str8Basher

Str8Basher

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:03 pm

Gonna take the wife to Ruidoso for the weekend. Sorry yall

Smitty
Back to top Go down
OldGuydust

OldGuydust

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Any practice tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Speed world staff1

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Practice tomorrow !! 12-6:00 sunday
Back to top Go down
Speed world staff1

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:20 pm

Practice Wednesday 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Practice on a prepped track !!
See ya there..
Back to top Go down
OldGuydust

OldGuydust

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:35 pm

Speed world staff1 wrote:
Practice Wednesday 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Practice on a prepped track !!
See ya there..

Sounds nice...... cat

How about a new thread for October.. Wink
Back to top Go down
ginoford

ginoford

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:27 pm

That's a good idea. Speed World - Start a new thread on this topic and label it Practice. Better yet contact Adrian and have him input all the dates on the calendar.
Back to top Go down
RTAMAYO86

RTAMAYO86

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Here are the Local Racetracks listed in alphabetical order.

HAL'S HOBBY RACEWAY

>>>NEXT EVENT TO BE HOSTED<<<
>Webpage<
>Phone #<
>Address<
>Small Map<

SPEED WORLD RACETRACK

>>>NEXT EVENT TO BE HOSTED<<<
>Webpage<
>Phone #<
>Address<
>Small Map<

THIS EVENTS LIST IS BROUGHT TO YOU THANKS TO
THE GOOD COMMUNICATION OF THE "EL PASO RC" COMMUNITY MEMBERS

--------------------------------------------
ok guys this is the sketch or skeleton of a post to keep event schedule more organized especially so the newcomers know where to go. As most can tell I am most of the time looking at the forum and I am willing to be editing this one post often so everyone can check out which places will be hosting races. Can add places to fly and sail etc. Will need everyone to pm me or post the information that is missing and you happen to know.
With time it will be getting better. Maybe put a link to it on the first page so everyone gets easy access and actually takes a look into this.

tell me what you think?

----------------------------------------------------------------

This was copied from the thread: The Event Log
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rob86
ginoford

ginoford

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:51 pm

Look Great!
Back to top Go down
OldGuydust

OldGuydust

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:13 pm

The wider ingress to the updated wall ride rocks!
See ya there.. I gotta shave off a few seconds, maybe this new body will help lol!
Back to top Go down
Speed world staff1

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Races Saturday 10/06/12
Track opens at 10:00am
Races begin at1:00pm till done .
New lights in pit area thanks to Chadd !!
Really bright and allows for more pit area.

Come play !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6