Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is here for RC Racers and bashers in El Paso, TX

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» like us on Facebook
Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm by RP Bandit

» Race Party Race Schedule
Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm by RP Bandit

» Methanol in El Paso
Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am by MikeT

» Hal's Tale of Two Cities race May 31st
Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm by ginoford

» Cheaper, Better Fuel
Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm by RP Bandit

» Hal's Points Series begins THIS WEEKEND
Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am by ginoford

» Raceparty.net is Live again!
Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm by RP Bandit

» WTB a 13.5 motor
Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm by Argyle43

» Now We Are Getting Somewhere!
Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am by RP Bandit

Photobucket
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Photobucket
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to ElPasoRC.com/Forum Rules
S.W.R.R.C. Club meeting for 2012 Comp Season
Desert Downs Raceway
RACING AT RACEPARTY
Slash 4x4/SC 4x4
Speed World September Schedule
BIGWAVE's perpetual for sale post
sc10 4x4 newbie
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!
new Krag track update

Hal's Track Maintenance

Go down 
+11
RP Bandit
ginoford
rangerjkb
TQ59
cjchaparr82
Squirrels
alexortega2003
chevyrunnin
Argyle43
shortysantana915
ExcelMarketTX
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hal's Track Maintenance    Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:23 pm

We will be meeting this coming Tuesday:

Where: Hal's Hobby Raceway
When: June, 21st 2011
At: 6:30

Please bring yard tools if possible.
Pizza and Refreshments will be provided by Hal's Hobby Warehouse. Thank you Charlie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ChooseExcel.com
rangerjkb

rangerjkb

PostSubject: Re: Hal's Track Maintenance    Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Will try to be there for track maintenance and hoping my new schedule will allow.
Back to top Go down
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: Hal's Track Maintenance    Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Thanks Jason Very Happy You've only been in town a couple weeks and are becoming a major asset to the local scene .
Back to top Go down
rangerjkb

rangerjkb

PostSubject: Re: Hal's Track Maintenance    Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:00 pm

See y'all in a bit, just getting done and grabing some food before heading out. Thanks for posting info on forum for people to help out our local tracks.
Back to top Go down
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: Hal's Track Maintenance    Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:44 pm

Had a good time at Hal's yesterday Cool Filled in some more ruts, worked on Hector's mini jump, and continued perfecting the new bank. Looking into digging in a bank in the turn after the rhythms. Going to need a little more man power and perhaps machine power. Thank you Hector, Robyn, and Jason for helping out yesterday. Can't wait to run Saturday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alexortega2003

PostSubject: Re: Hal's Track Maintenance    Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:09 pm

ExcelMarketTX wrote:
Had a good time at Hal's yesterday Cool Filled in some more ruts, worked on Hector's mini jump, and continued perfecting the new bank. Looking into digging in a bank in the turn after the rhythms. Going to need a little more man power and perhaps machine power. Thank you Hector, Robyn, and Jason for helping out yesterday. Can't wait to run Saturday Very Happy
\

couldn't make it, because tuesday is impossible for me to make it out there.
Back to top Go down
halshobby

PostSubject: Re: Hal's Track Maintenance    Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:34 pm

i wanted to thank all the guys for helping with the off-road race track. it looks great and cant wait for this weekends race. were going to have a drivers meeting so try and get here a bit eariler so we can get it over with quickly. we will be racing back to back so make sure your off-road vehicles are ready when you get here.
Back to top Go down
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: Hal's Track Maintenance    Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:08 pm

It's cool Alex. We know you would be there if you could. Charlie was a little sad you couldn't show up and fill "pot holes" Wink

Thanks Charlie for letting us go out there and taking care of us. I can't wait to get out there bounce
Back to top Go down
rangerjkb

rangerjkb

PostSubject: Re: Hal's Track Maintenance    Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:43 pm

Track looks great and look forward to trying some more tire paterns this Sat. Can't wait to get back out there and run with all the great racers in El Paso!
Back to top Go down
rangerjkb

rangerjkb

PostSubject: Re: Hal's Track Maintenance    Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Finally made it home late last night from visiting the NW. Look forward to get back to racing and see everyone on Sat for Nitro racing. Will get the Elec up and ready soon.
Back to top Go down
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: Hal's Track Maintenance    Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:24 pm

Hey guys how did it go last night? I haven't missed a maintenance day since we started but had a meeting that went longer than expected.
I just wanted to encourage more 1/8 scale guys to go out(you know who you are). It's our truggies and buggies that truly rut up the track and create less than ideal driving conditions for the short course and 4wd buggy guys. I'm just saying.. Anywho, Anything new? Dirt glue Question
Back to top Go down
cjchaparr82

cjchaparr82

PostSubject: Re: Hal's Track Maintenance    Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:20 pm

I agree!! 2 Cents Wink
Back to top Go down
rangerjkb

rangerjkb

PostSubject: Re: Hal's Track Maintenance    Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:34 pm

Wished I could have made it out there also, but the Army had things for me to do that ran late last night. Realy look forward to racing with everyone on Saturday and a HUGE Thank You to all who got to go out and help with track maintenance.
Back to top Go down
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: Hal's Track Maintenance    Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:37 pm

lol Brother your truck was hurting out on the back step down bounce Even my two ton e-truggy felt the ruts. I can almost bet that's the first section the guys worked on last night.
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: Hal's Track Maintenance    Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:28 pm

My sons and I would certainly be out there helping if we lived closer! Me and a few guys took care of the LC track back in the day. That sometimes was a pita.. I wish we could run 10th scale mains before the 1/8th scale mains.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NMdesertracer?feature=mhw4
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: Hal's Track Maintenance    Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:05 pm

Duty calls and well Robert, I'm not sure anyone would expect you to drive from Alamagordo lol
The reason the 1/8 scales guys run first is a lot of them live in Mexico. Also you have to realize that though Short Course trucks are booming now, the 1/8 scale drivers have really been the consistent bread and butter for the track over in the long run. Anywho...

Guys if you didn't get the email, they were planning on working on the track tonight but after pumping the water out it is still too muddy. Eric will be working on the track during the day and the official maintenance will be at 6:30 TOMORROW. Any help during the day or after hours will be greatly appreciated to create ideal conditions for the last points series race Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: Hal's Track Maintenance    Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:27 pm

I didn't get an email this week and was curious if any work has been done to the track. It was a little rough last time out. Anybody know Question Question
Back to top Go down
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: Hal's Track Maintenance    Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:46 am

This weekend is the first points race. TQ you have my help if you guys want to work on the track today Arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hal's Track Maintenance    Hal's Track Maintenance  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hal's Track Maintenance
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3