Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is here for RC Racers and bashers in El Paso, TX

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» like us on Facebook
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm by RP Bandit

» Race Party Race Schedule
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm by RP Bandit

» Methanol in El Paso
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am by MikeT

» Hal's Tale of Two Cities race May 31st
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm by ginoford

» Cheaper, Better Fuel
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm by RP Bandit

» Hal's Points Series begins THIS WEEKEND
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am by ginoford

» Raceparty.net is Live again!
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm by RP Bandit

» WTB a 13.5 motor
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm by Argyle43

» Now We Are Getting Somewhere!
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am by RP Bandit

Photobucket
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Photobucket
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to ElPasoRC.com/Forum Rules
S.W.R.R.C. Club meeting for 2012 Comp Season
Desert Downs Raceway
RACING AT RACEPARTY
Slash 4x4/SC 4x4
Speed World September Schedule
BIGWAVE's perpetual for sale post
sc10 4x4 newbie
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!
new Krag track update

Go down 
+10
ExcelMarketTX
RTAMAYO86
Ivan The Terrible
Icer.One
Honda22s
nmdesertracer
rangerjkb
bigwavedave33
outoforder
TQ59
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
rangerjkb

rangerjkb

Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!   Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:17 pm

was going to add the pics of track designs, but I guess they cant be uploaded/attached? Will bring to the next race.
Back to top Go down
bigwavedave33

PostSubject: Re: Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!   Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:49 pm

Posting for Jason:

Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 Onroaddesign

Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 Onroaddesign2
Back to top Go down
http://www.go-rcing.org
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!   Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:54 pm

Heres my track layout! Very Happy
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 200px-Hooters_Logo.svg
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NMdesertracer?feature=mhw4
rangerjkb

rangerjkb

PostSubject: Re: Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!   Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:14 pm

Thanks, Dave! I will figure the image positng out soon, lol!
Now that's funny, Hooters, nothing like figure 8 racing!
Back to top Go down
rangerjkb

rangerjkb

PostSubject: Re: Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!   Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:25 pm

The Team Associated TC6.1 is already posted as incoming soon. Far as anyone can tell, it has some minor changes to supension arms, that should carry over to the current TC6 platform.
Back to top Go down
AirborneHoosier

AirborneHoosier

PostSubject: Re: Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!   Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:00 am

#30107 — TC6.1 Factory Team Kit
1:10 Scale 4WD Electric On Road Competition Touring Car Kit

The RC10TC6.1 Factory Team kit is the next evolutionary step in touring car design from Team Associated. Building on the successfully proven TC6, the designers behind the doors of Area 51 added even more features, making the TC6.1 easier to tune and drive.

The TC6.1 narrow chassis has been designed around current brushless motor systems and LiPo batteries, optimizing weight distribution for superior handling. To further enhance handling performance, the TC6.1 has received updated suspension arms for increased stiffness and strength. These new suspension arms feature finer shock adjustments to help get the TC6.1 totally dialed in.

New caster blocks and rear hubs found in the TC6.1 feature integrated inserts for caster and rear-toe angle adjustments. Now you can change these angles by merely changing the inserts and not the whole assemblies, making the TC6.1 even quicker and easier to tune to the track conditions.

The TC6.1 features the new H.D.R.C. (High Definition Roll Control) system, taking anti-roll bar technology to the next level. The H.D.R.C. is built on a solid aluminum center member that rolls on a bearing surface. Roll stiffness is controlled and adjusted by the two wires that mount into the sides of the aluminum center member and link to the suspension arms. By removing the torsional flex with the aluminum center member, a higher definition of roll control is achieved with the different wire options.

New for the TC6.1 is the lightweight rear gear differential that provides maximum performance and low maintenance. The front spool now features replaceable composite outdrives that still retain the low friction, free movement performance of the CVA blades, while being much more economical to replace after a hard impact. Symmetrical blue aluminum bulkheads and cross-compatibility with TC6 chassis components also help make the TC6.1 more economical to run.

The TC6.1 comes equipped with the Factory Team VCS3 shock package that features hard-anodized threaded shock bodies with bottom-loaded seals. The VCS3 shocks are super smooth and have an increased stroke for more up-travel at the wheels, all adding up to more consistent overall traction.

Multi-position steering system with additional Ackermann options and an improved steering input rate gives the TC6.1 more consistent handling. Blue titanium turnbuckles come with new ballcup eyelets for easier access to the ball studs.

These are only a few of the many refinements that you will find in the RC10TC6.1 Factory Team kit - making it yet another Champion by Design!

TC6.1 Factory Team Kit Features:

- Updated suspension arms for increased stiffness and strength, as well as finer shock adjustments
- Hubs and caster blocks use integrated inserts for adjustable caster and toe angles
- H.D.R.C. (High Definition Roll Control) system
- Lightweight rear gear diff for maximum performance and minimal maintenance
- Front spool with replaceable composite outdrives
- Offset arm mounts help increase durability and minimize shims between mount and bulkhead
- Ultra-narrow chassis layout optimized for Lithium Batteries and Brushless Motors
- Symmetrical bulkhead layout minimizes spare part cost
- Multi-position steering system to fine-tune Ackermann/steering rates
- VCS3 Shock with hard-anodized threaded shock bodies
- Titanium turnbuckles with new ballcup eyelets for easy access
to ball stud
- 16 precision ball bearings
- Cross-compatibility with TC6 chassis components

Specifications
Power Source: Electric
Terrain: On-Road
Body Style: Touring Car
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Kit
Length: TBC
Width: TBC
Wheelbase: TBC
Weight: TBC
Internal Gear Ratio: TBC
Drive: 4WD

Required to Complete
1:10 scale electric motor
1:10 scale electronic speed control (ESC)
7.4V LiPo, 6.0V LiFe
Battery charger
Radio and steering servo
1:10 scale (190mm) Lexan® touring car body
Spray paint for body
1:10 scale rubber or foam touring car tires
Back to top Go down
rangerjkb

rangerjkb

PostSubject: Re: Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!   Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Yes, it was released by AE early this morning with pictures. Several changes, as listed in previous post from AE website, but thankfully all will carry over to current TC6. Basic updated parts are reenforced suspension arms, Rear gear diff, Front fixed spool, Offset suspension blocks, F/R insert adjustable castor hubs, and sway bars.
Looking forward to tomorrows Onroad Practice at Hal's: 23 NOV, will be there no later than 4pm.
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!   Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:13 pm

Hector pm your email address.
Back to top Go down
shortysantana915

shortysantana915

PostSubject: Re: Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!   Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:00 am

Anybody running 1/10 nitro on road ??
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!   Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:18 pm

I got a nitro sedan.
Back to top Go down
shortysantana915

shortysantana915

PostSubject: Re: Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!   Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Me 2 Cool
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!   Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:30 pm

We need one more to make a class.
Back to top Go down
shortysantana915

shortysantana915

PostSubject: Re: Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!   Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Anybody else ??
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!   Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:30 pm

Dont know if im gonna show up tomorrow. Suppose to be a crappy day might just go ride the dirtbikes..
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!   Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:32 pm

Hector get a nitro sedan!
Back to top Go down
shortysantana915

shortysantana915

PostSubject: Re: Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!   Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:12 pm

Lol ya Hector Smile
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!   Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:03 pm

shorty what nitro sedan do you have?
Back to top Go down
shortysantana915

shortysantana915

PostSubject: Re: Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!   Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Its a rd logics mongoose
Back to top Go down
shortysantana915

shortysantana915

PostSubject: Re: Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!   Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:42 am

Races are on today, just talked to Charlie Smile
Back to top Go down
rangerjkb

rangerjkb

PostSubject: Re: Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!   Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:30 pm

Races went very well on Saturday (3 Dec)! Hector and Danny, did an awesome with the onset of cooler weather. They did a great job driving and ensuring their cars were ready for the task, Congrat's! Talking to Charlie, Hal's will open up the size of the track soon allowing for the Nitro cars to run to their full potential.
Back to top Go down
outoforder

outoforder

PostSubject: Re: Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!   Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:56 pm

Yes it was fun.
Back to top Go down
TQ59

TQ59

PostSubject: Re: Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!   Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:11 pm

Great Job Guys.!!! Not bad for a last minute gather up ... Weather was a bit on the Cool Side but , we all did pretty good I Say... Robert we missed you again...!!!
Just a Reminder , we will be having our Annual Toys For Tots event in 2 weeks at Hals
Off Road is on the 10th
On Road is on the 17th..
Admission is only a New Toy for Both Events...
Make Plans to attend.... Smile
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!   Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:24 pm

We never got the second email from hals saying if the race was on or not. Me and john would have come. hector give me your cell number dangit this is a crying shame.. Hector you getting a Nitro sedan?
Back to top Go down
outoforder

outoforder

PostSubject: Re: Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!   Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Who is going to make toys for tots? I hope it will be a great turnout,
Count me in for tc expert and 2 for sportsman tc. And 2 for mini class.
Back to top Go down
bigwavedave33

PostSubject: Re: Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!   Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:35 pm

I'll be there for on-road fo sho! Should have my new car this week!
Back to top Go down
http://www.go-rcing.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!   Attention On Road Racers !!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next