Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is here for RC Racers and bashers in El Paso, TX

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» like us on Facebook
new track rumor  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm by RP Bandit

» Race Party Race Schedule
new track rumor  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm by RP Bandit

» Methanol in El Paso
new track rumor  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am by MikeT

» Hal's Tale of Two Cities race May 31st
new track rumor  I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm by ginoford

» Cheaper, Better Fuel
new track rumor  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm by RP Bandit

» Hal's Points Series begins THIS WEEKEND
new track rumor  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am by ginoford

» Raceparty.net is Live again!
new track rumor  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm by RP Bandit

» WTB a 13.5 motor
new track rumor  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm by Argyle43

» Now We Are Getting Somewhere!
new track rumor  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am by RP Bandit

Photobucket
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Photobucket
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to ElPasoRC.com/Forum Rules
S.W.R.R.C. Club meeting for 2012 Comp Season
Desert Downs Raceway
RACING AT RACEPARTY
Slash 4x4/SC 4x4
Speed World September Schedule
BIGWAVE's perpetual for sale post
sc10 4x4 newbie
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!
new Krag track update

new track rumor

Go down 
+5
jeffem62
AirborneHoosier
RTAMAYO86
saltydog
jcracker
9 posters
AuthorMessage
jcracker

new track rumor  Empty
PostSubject: new track rumor    new track rumor  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:06 pm

Is it true there is going to be a track on the westside by the outlet mall? Heard yall guys talking about the last time it rained out at Hals. Saying how good a inside warehouse is gonna be.
Back to top Go down
saltydog

new track rumor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new track rumor    new track rumor  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:10 pm

yep. old night club
Back to top Go down
RTAMAYO86

RTAMAYO86

new track rumor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new track rumor    new track rumor  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:42 pm

WOW El Paso RC community is growing fast.
I was wishing to have a track as I was going to move to Arkansas and a huge 10k feet warehouse is rented but it got a little more full than I thought it would and no space to have a track not even setting a mini Z track up on weekends. too full for anything to fit, except a drag strip. But I am not into drag racing, all motor and with a good ESC programming I bet it can do perfect reaction time.
but I also heard the rumor. Hope it becomes a reality soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rob86
AirborneHoosier

AirborneHoosier

new track rumor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new track rumor    new track rumor  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:57 pm

SpeedWorld is not a rumor folks. cheers

18 dumptrucks delivering CLAY tomorrow! This track will be AWESOME Smile
Back to top Go down
RTAMAYO86

RTAMAYO86

new track rumor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new track rumor    new track rumor  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:08 am

Where is the "THANK YOU, SIR!" button, Admin?

Admin? We need that.
Back to top Go down
jeffem62

new track rumor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new track rumor    new track rumor  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:21 pm

RTAMAYO86 wrote:

Admin? We need that.

Saw the new track going in today. Looks like they are doing it right. I like the new handicapped accessible ramp. They spared no expense. The pit area is nice and I think big enough. Looking forward to see how they will lay it out. The track is going to be big with clay.
And get this a drivers lounge. Nice. The best part? AIR CONDITIONED and five minutes from my house.

Thanks guys for putting in a west side race track. Looking forward to racing.
Back to top Go down
Corbynsdad

Corbynsdad

new track rumor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new track rumor    new track rumor  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:27 am

jeffem62 wrote:
RTAMAYO86 wrote:

Admin? We need that.

Saw the new track going in today. Looks like they are doing it right. I like the new handicapped accessible ramp. They spared no expense. The pit area is nice and I think big enough. Looking forward to see how they will lay it out. The track is going to be big with clay.
And get this a drivers lounge. Nice. The best part? AIR CONDITIONED and five minutes from my house.

Thanks guys for putting in a west side race track. Looking forward to racing.

Jeff , you are welcome !! Hope to see you going round and round at Speed World soon!!
Back to top Go down
noir522

new track rumor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new track rumor    new track rumor  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:33 pm

FINALLY A WEST SIDE TRACK

I was debating about buying a scte but riding all the way across town to hals just for practice had me thinking twice. I will swing by soon to check on progress.

If its true I will be buy an scte very soon. Count me in. ( any extra space for a Crawler area or an actual hobby shop?)

Back to top Go down
jeffem62

new track rumor  Empty
PostSubject: I'll be there   new track rumor  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:10 pm

Looking forward to many laps. It will be nice to be able to race at two different tracks. Y'all should post some pics.
Back to top Go down
Corbynsdad

Corbynsdad

new track rumor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new track rumor    new track rumor  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:18 pm

noir522 wrote:

I was debating about buying a scte but riding all the way across town to hals just for practice had me thinking twice. I will swing by soon to check on progress.

If its true I will be buy an scte very soon. Count me in. ( any extra space for a Crawler area or an actual hobby shop?)

Get that scte as soon as you can .. The West side will have a indoor track very very soon.
Full line Hobby Shop is in the works too . Lets talk about a Crawler area. Anything that promotes r/c hobbies is why we are here . That being said please realize my focus is offroad at the moment but I have 17 acres and other buildings that we can use if needed..

Hope to see you at the westside Speed World soon.
Back to top Go down
noir522

new track rumor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new track rumor    new track rumor  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:11 pm

I just stopped by and one of your guys was kind enough to give me a brief tour;

Already the best track in the area.

. Indoor
.a/c ( no rain delays) all year round fun (heated)
. HUGE FREAKIN TRACK. Think of your local dance club/ warehouse without the 1/2 naked girls but with the cameras and lights.
.clay not dirt. ( I touched it) So high traction. High speeds. No dust. No watering
.THE DRIVERS STAND IS ON THE SECOND FLOOR. (open 1st floor ceiling) you can see the entire track from 15 feet in the air.
. Theres a small stage that is being incorporated into the track, we are talking about a krazy nice jump.
. Space and plans for a small hobby shop. Pit area. And enough surrounding outside area to stage a make shift crawler competition.
. Place has 2 stories ( 1st floor ceiling is open) with plenty of ventilation so plans of running nitro is in the works.
.talk of having two (2) races per week plus many practice hours.
.concession stands ( chips and chili dogs anyone?)
.laid back former g.i.'s running the place.
.maybe an enclosed vip area with t.v.s and video of the race.
.on the west side of el paso just off of transmountain and the outlet mall so you north east siders just have to cross tranmountain and you are there.

I am hoping the group dont mind me spilling some beans. Lets support this place, because you know like any business there are huge start up cost, and I am hoping this place dont go anywhere.

Last edited by noir522 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jeffem62

new track rumor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new track rumor    new track rumor  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:40 pm

Corbynsdad wrote:
noir522 wrote:

Get that scte as soon as you can .. The West side will have a indoor track very very soon.
Full line Hobby Shop is in the works too . Lets talk about a Crawler area. Anything that promotes r/c hobbies is why we are here . That being said please realize my focus is offroad at the moment but I have 17 acres and other buildings that we can use if needed..

Hope to see you at the westside Speed World soon.

Let us know when the first practice is. I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

new track rumor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new track rumor    new track rumor  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:53 pm

whats the address and directions? Is it gonna be only 1/10th scale track? Sons getting my FT sc10 2wd im waiting on the new Losi 2wd sc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NMdesertracer?feature=mhw4
Corbynsdad

Corbynsdad

new track rumor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new track rumor    new track rumor  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:38 pm

nmdesertracer wrote:
whats the address and directions? Is it gonna be only 1/10th scale track? Sons getting my FT sc10 2wd im waiting on the new Losi 2wd sc.

Speed world is located at 480 talbot Canutillo Texas
79835 I-10 east to Transmoutain then left which becomes Talbot about 1 mile and turn left at purple and green building . Or just before Rafas Burrito .

We will run 1/8th and 1/10th electric and Nitro
Thanks for your interest .. See ya there
Back to top Go down
corbyns

corbyns

new track rumor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new track rumor    new track rumor  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Can't wait to see all you guys out there!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RTAMAYO86

RTAMAYO86

new track rumor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new track rumor    new track rumor  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:49 pm

Can't wait, either!!

Hope to see the posting for the GRAND OPENING!
Back to top Go down
jeffem62

new track rumor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new track rumor    new track rumor  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:56 pm

If yall need any volunteer help with the track this Sunday give me call. I gave my number to Gino today.

Track is coming together nice. I stopped by today to see how it was coming. They did alot of work in one week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new track rumor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new track rumor    new track rumor  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new track rumor
Page 1 of 1