Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is here for RC Racers and bashers in El Paso, TX

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» like us on Facebook
Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm by RP Bandit

» Race Party Race Schedule
Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm by RP Bandit

» Methanol in El Paso
Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am by MikeT

» Hal's Tale of Two Cities race May 31st
Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section??? I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm by ginoford

» Cheaper, Better Fuel
Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section??? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm by RP Bandit

» Hal's Points Series begins THIS WEEKEND
Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am by ginoford

» Raceparty.net is Live again!
Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section??? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm by RP Bandit

» WTB a 13.5 motor
Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section??? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm by Argyle43

» Now We Are Getting Somewhere!
Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section??? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am by RP Bandit

Photobucket
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Photobucket
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to ElPasoRC.com/Forum Rules
S.W.R.R.C. Club meeting for 2012 Comp Season
Desert Downs Raceway
RACING AT RACEPARTY
Slash 4x4/SC 4x4
Speed World September Schedule
BIGWAVE's perpetual for sale post
sc10 4x4 newbie
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!
new Krag track update

Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section??? Empty
PostSubject: Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section???   Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:36 pm

Hey guys as you know we have a variety of enthusiast on here and we want to make sure to cater to everyone. Having said that how many of you guys are also flying and or boating Question
Back to top Go down
http://ChooseExcel.com
Pickleb21

Pickleb21

PostSubject: Re: Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section???   Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section??? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:51 pm

Well, thank you for asking, here my son and I are into R/C Scale Boat Building, Model Rocketry, R/C Tanks, R/C Sailboats, Fast Electric r/c Boats have a few Rustlers and Stampede but have not visited a track yet.
Have only used them around the neighborhood. All are brushless but we can easily downgrade to brushed if need be.

Just started with the Team Valadez with Rock Crawlers, first time we have so much fun with Wheeled R/C vehicles plus we get to enjoy Nature since it is like going on a field trip when going to the different Rock Crawling places.

It is a great group, very nice people, great family activity , maybe now when getting to know some of you guys we will be interested on visiting the Track.

Were planing on getting into Airplanes but discovered R/C Crawling and loved it.

I guess Airplanes / Helis will be our next sometime in the near future. What a Face

Thank you for asking... El Paso R/C .com ROCKS !!
Back to top Go down
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section???   Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section??? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:37 am

Thanks for the feedback pickleb. I'm glad to see you and your son are having a blast with the hobby and that the site is resourceful for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ChooseExcel.com
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section???   Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section??? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Just got a TREX 450 heli. Im freaking nervous just thinking about flying it. Gotta get good on real flight sim before the first real flight.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NMdesertracer?feature=mhw4
Pickleb21

Pickleb21

PostSubject: Re: Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section???   Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section??? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:04 am

That is great !! Though Santa was arriving tonight !!! Very Happy Heard that the simulators are even harder than the real thing.

Anyhow, last year was looking into Helis and found Folk are very helpful at the R/C Airfields. Did get around asking questions and watching them fly here at the Northeast R/C Airfield.
I'm sure you may also get some good advise from real time flyers.
Wish you many happy flights !! Maybe when I get one you could help me out with it.

Erick ... What a Face
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section???   Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section??? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Thanks! Yeah I the heli guys here are cool. But now im hearing i should have gotten a 500 or 550 sized one do to them being more forgiving. Those 700's are freaking huge..
Back to top Go down
RTAMAYO86

RTAMAYO86

PostSubject: Re: Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section???   Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Is the section up?

I am an all-around hobbyist now.

Got too many R/C's now. JK never will i have too much of them. LOL

Whoever has experience on boats, I think I can use some help or hand on a great deal on boats.

Have 3 boats that will go for $150 obo PM Wink

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rob86
Icer.One

Icer.One

PostSubject: Re: Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section???   Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section??? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:38 am

I just got a dx6i and a couple rx's I've been wanting to fly so now just gotta get an airplane well i'll let you guys know when I crash and burn LOL
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section???   Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section??? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:29 pm

Sweet! Thats the controller im gonna get also!
Back to top Go down
RTAMAYO86

RTAMAYO86

PostSubject: Re: Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section???   Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section??? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:48 pm

I have the same controller too.

I have:
extra 300 3D UMX
Sukhoi su-26xp
Blade MCX2

all of them fly well indoors.

outdoors: not so much
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rob86
Pickleb21

Pickleb21

PostSubject: Re: Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section???   Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section??? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:15 pm

RTAMAYO86 Did anyone said Boats??? That is my main . What kind of boats are they,
I am usually into Scale / scratchbuilt boats but do have a couple of brushless fast brushless electrics Aquacraft Deep Vees.

Once I finish with the "Sand Crawler" Hybrid (a Rock Crawler with oversize track on the rear and wheels on front, all wheel drive) will start getting some boats ready for Spring. R/C Sailboats and R/C Scale Fishing Boats, these need some detailing, fast electrics are ready to go.
During the warmer months Ascarate Lake gets overtaken by algae then props and rudders are not effective. Spring,Winter and late fall are best at Ascarate. What a Face

There is always room for one more boat... would like to know what kind they are.

By the way, this Sailboat on my Avatar today and here bellow is the Huge Sailboat that was at Hal's on display for many years, have it at our living room but also do sail it at Ascarate, did a lot of restoration and it is Ready to Sail anytime. king

Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section??? Sailboats20at20Ascarate20015

Sails like a feather..... love it... it is a Robbe Atlantis two masted Schooner. It is one of the eight Sailboats we have. El Paso have lots of R/C potential. Will send you a PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section???   Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planes, Helicopters, Boats Section???
Page 1 of 1