Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is here for RC Racers and bashers in El Paso, TX

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» like us on Facebook
Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm by RP Bandit

» Race Party Race Schedule
Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm by RP Bandit

» Methanol in El Paso
Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am by MikeT

» Hal's Tale of Two Cities race May 31st
Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm by ginoford

» Cheaper, Better Fuel
Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm by RP Bandit

» Hal's Points Series begins THIS WEEKEND
Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am by ginoford

» Raceparty.net is Live again!
Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm by RP Bandit

» WTB a 13.5 motor
Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm by Argyle43

» Now We Are Getting Somewhere!
Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am by RP Bandit

Photobucket
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Photobucket
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to ElPasoRC.com/Forum Rules
S.W.R.R.C. Club meeting for 2012 Comp Season
Desert Downs Raceway
RACING AT RACEPARTY
Slash 4x4/SC 4x4
Speed World September Schedule
BIGWAVE's perpetual for sale post
sc10 4x4 newbie
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!
new Krag track update

Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!!

Go down 
+3
Icer.One
RP Bandit
NFSprelude
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NFSprelude

NFSprelude

Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! Empty
PostSubject: Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!!   Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:09 pm

I have a losi slider roller in great condition! I used it a few times but now its collecting dust in my room which is y i want to sell it! Im asking $100obo if interested feel free to call or txt 915-227-4460
Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! Slider13
Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! Slider14
Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! Slider15
Back to top Go down
RP Bandit
RP Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!!   Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:15 pm

Since this is your first and only post I'll give you $25.00 for it. This is elpasorc.com not craigs list!
Back to top Go down
http://www.raceparty.net
Icer.One

Icer.One

PostSubject: Re: Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!!   Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:33 pm

Hell i'll go deep in the pockets and break out with 24.95

I think its worth at least that

Take em out kid
Back to top Go down
NFSprelude

NFSprelude

PostSubject: If u guys dont want people to sell rc stuff then y make a for sale section in the forum?   Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:35 pm

Icer.One wrote:
Hell i'll go deep in the pockets and break out with 24.95

I think its worth at least that

Take em out kid
Back to top Go down
NFSprelude

NFSprelude

PostSubject: Re: Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!!   Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:38 pm

I posted them because its The For sale section of the forum!! Before u start complaining make sure what section of the forum ur in
Back to top Go down
RP Bandit
RP Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!!   Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:53 pm

I know what section it's in!! But usually people post something, anything before they just wanna sell their junk. That goes for everyone!!

Adrian, we really need a 10 post minimum before people can post in the for sale section!!

again this is elpasorc.com not Craigslist!!!!!!

i'll offer you .25 cents now
Back to top Go down
RTAMAYO86

RTAMAYO86

PostSubject: Re: Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!!   Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:28 pm

Come on the guy is just selling things that actually might interest someone in here. It is not craigslist that is true but imagine how many people will be registering and posting ten useless comments just to be able to post their junk.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rob86
RP Bandit
RP Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!!   Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:12 pm

Imagine how many people will spam the site and open an account just to try and sell their junk!?! Then never post a dang thing again. A lot will even spam it to sell non rc related stuff. I don't mind people selling stuff, it just bothers me when they don't want anything to do with the site but sell their junk. At least you try an offer something to the hobby instead of taking advantage of it.

Think about it.

Back to top Go down
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!!   Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:55 pm

Sorry guys had a busy morning and just got a chance to jump on.

Before you start badgering the newbie, you might want to find out who he is. He is a newbie to ElPasoRC.com, he is a veteran to rc. He Races at Raceparty.net and at Hal's when he can. Kinda stinks that his first time on here he gets badgered by the very people he races with.
But you may have thought he was just some random guy.

Franky leave the post up. Hope you get it sold. 100 bucks is a good asking price because someone may try to low ball you.
Back to top Go down
http://ChooseExcel.com
RP Bandit
RP Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!!   Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Que pues Frankie.....I didn't know it was you but I should've with that avatar. Anyway I still stand by my words. There will be tons of people spamming the site, selling stuff and offering services who don't even care about the hobby if we don't monitor it. I know you race with us every week so that's not the case with you.

Back to top Go down
Icer.One

Icer.One

PostSubject: Re: Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!!   Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:26 pm

Dude I knew it was frankie I mean I called him "take em out kid" and everything lol I was just messing with him to welcome him to the site. But Bobby does have a point on the spamming and just setting up an account just to sell stuff. I think the 10+ posts before you can sell an item is a good thing it will keep a lot of other non rc or off topic items off of this awesome site and keep it rc the way it should be

Sorry frankie for hijacking your post
Back to top Go down
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!!   Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Thanks for looking out for the site guys. The admin panel will meet later this week to discuss.

Yeah sorry Franky. Ok no more replies not concerning the slider.

If you are reading this and looking for a slider, this is really a good deal. The sliders are hard to come by. The owner didn't drive it much and if i'm not mistaken he only ran brushed motors in it so the drive-train should be smooth and in great shape. Definitely worth taking a look at.
Back to top Go down
http://ChooseExcel.com
cjchaparr82

cjchaparr82

PostSubject: Re: Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!!   Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:45 pm

Hmmmm I could really go for some sliders at chilis right now, with cheese that is. With all this talk about sliders!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
RP Bandit
RP Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!!   Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:24 pm

Frankie, at least this thread has a crap load of hits.

Chris, speaking of food, Monkey for lunch on Thursday! Ray, Chris S., Curt,
Adrian, Alex myself and anyone else from the elpasorc.com community are welcome to come. We will be meeting there at noon. .25 tacos and 3.99 burger combo.
Back to top Go down
Argyle43

Argyle43

PostSubject: 3L Monkey Thursday   Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:54 pm

I'm in, bring quarters for the punching bag, not Chris, the game hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!!   Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losi Slider roller up for grabs!!!
Page 1 of 1