Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is here for RC Racers and bashers in El Paso, TX

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» like us on Facebook
Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm by RP Bandit

» Race Party Race Schedule
Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm by RP Bandit

» Methanol in El Paso
Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am by MikeT

» Hal's Tale of Two Cities race May 31st
Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm by ginoford

» Cheaper, Better Fuel
Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm by RP Bandit

» Hal's Points Series begins THIS WEEKEND
Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am by ginoford

» Raceparty.net is Live again!
Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm by RP Bandit

» WTB a 13.5 motor
Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm by Argyle43

» Now We Are Getting Somewhere!
Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am by RP Bandit

Photobucket
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Photobucket
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to ElPasoRC.com/Forum Rules
S.W.R.R.C. Club meeting for 2012 Comp Season
Desert Downs Raceway
RACING AT RACEPARTY
Slash 4x4/SC 4x4
Speed World September Schedule
BIGWAVE's perpetual for sale post
sc10 4x4 newbie
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!
new Krag track update

Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance

Go down 
+2
rangerjkb
ExcelMarketTX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance Empty
PostSubject: Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance   Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:02 am

A few of us are getting together tomorrow to get Bobby's back up to par. Anyone that's can come help is welcome to Very Happy

Where: 531 Emerson 79915
When: 7/7/11
Time: 7:00 PM

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
http://ChooseExcel.com
rangerjkb

rangerjkb

PostSubject: Re: Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance   Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:24 am

Would love to be there, but still in WA. Be back in mid Jul. Wish y'all the best.
Back to top Go down
alexortega2003

PostSubject: Re: Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance   Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:58 am

Sad every time there is a date for maintenance, i cant!!!!! today im giving a computer class at church for the community elders, and its going to be imposibble for me to attend and help you guys. Sad
Back to top Go down
chevyrunnin

chevyrunnin

PostSubject: Re: Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance   Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:46 pm

Staff duty will have 24 hours of my time starting at 0630 on Friday. Sorry. Mad
Back to top Go down
TQ59

TQ59

PostSubject: Re: Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance   Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:57 pm

I attended but nobody showed... Not Cool !!!!!! Just dont complain when u get stuck in the Rutts !!!! No
Back to top Go down
rangerjkb

rangerjkb

PostSubject: Re: Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance   Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:15 am

I agree with the no complaints. Will be back in just over a week to assist. Thanks for working on the track, Hector and see you you soon.
Back to top Go down
TQ59

TQ59

PostSubject: Re: Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance   Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:52 am

Hey Jason, hows everything going out there..??? U racing????
Back to top Go down
bigwavedave33

PostSubject: Re: Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance   Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:54 pm

sorry I was in RAINY Florida... I saw rain 2 days in a ROW. It really does happen!!! Good thing the track is indoors!!! Tonight the track was a little slick as they are just getting it together and it needed some help during the week. They watered it Wednesday and it was still a little wet today!!!!

I might not make it sunday so have fun if I don't see you on Sunday. Have to work. Might make the mains if they are after 9:30 Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.go-rcing.org
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance   Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:11 am

Hey guys,

Track maintenance will be going on tomorrow. I will not be there till later because I have church but Bobby WILL be. Please bring shovels if you have any. Anybody that can show up is welcome to.

Start: 7:00 PM
End: until we finish or for as long as you are able to.
Where: 531 Emerson 79915

Thanks Guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance   Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:40 am

For apparent reasons we did not work on the track yesterday. I am glad we got the rain. We needed it. So same time and place today. Weather permitting. Oh and don't forget the Monkey for lunch at noon today!
Back to top Go down
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance   Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:19 pm

Track is still fairly wet. We are gonna shoot for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
rangerjkb

rangerjkb

PostSubject: Re: Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance   Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:26 pm

TQ59 wrote:
Hey Jason, hows everything going out there..??? U racing????
All is well in the NW, wished I had a chance to squeeze in more racing. There have been a lot more electric class opportunities than nitro....only brought the nitro car on trip, ugh. The Hank Perry track in Spokane, WA was a blast, but miss the comeroderie of the El Paso racers. Will be spending the next few days north of Helena, MT and then begin our trip south back home. Hope all is well and look forward to returning.
Back to top Go down
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance   Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Hey guys,

Just a quick update on Bobby's track. Thank you Bobby, Pablo, and Alex for getting the track nice and smooth and redoing the jumps. We tampered the ENTIRE track so you better bet is gonna be nice an smooth! Also we brought the third jump on the triple a foot forward and made it more of a landing ramp to keep the rhythm going. Hope to see everyone out Sunday for some fun and competitive racing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance   Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:56 pm

Hey guys. Brian and Bob are out working on the track and I'm leaving now to help. If anybody can showing up early to help that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance   Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raceparty/Bobby's track maintenance
Page 1 of 1