Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is here for RC Racers and bashers in El Paso, TX

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» like us on Facebook
Congrats to all the crawlers this past Sunday I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm by RP Bandit

» Race Party Race Schedule
Congrats to all the crawlers this past Sunday I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm by RP Bandit

» Methanol in El Paso
Congrats to all the crawlers this past Sunday I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am by MikeT

» Hal's Tale of Two Cities race May 31st
Congrats to all the crawlers this past Sunday I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm by ginoford

» Cheaper, Better Fuel
Congrats to all the crawlers this past Sunday I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm by RP Bandit

» Hal's Points Series begins THIS WEEKEND
Congrats to all the crawlers this past Sunday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am by ginoford

» Raceparty.net is Live again!
Congrats to all the crawlers this past Sunday I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm by RP Bandit

» WTB a 13.5 motor
Congrats to all the crawlers this past Sunday I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm by Argyle43

» Now We Are Getting Somewhere!
Congrats to all the crawlers this past Sunday I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am by RP Bandit

Photobucket
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Photobucket
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to ElPasoRC.com/Forum Rules
S.W.R.R.C. Club meeting for 2012 Comp Season
Desert Downs Raceway
RACING AT RACEPARTY
Slash 4x4/SC 4x4
Speed World September Schedule
BIGWAVE's perpetual for sale post
sc10 4x4 newbie
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!
new Krag track update

Congrats to all the crawlers this past Sunday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icer.One

Icer.One

Congrats to all the crawlers this past Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Congrats to all the crawlers this past Sunday   Congrats to all the crawlers this past Sunday I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:11 am

Congrats to all the crawlers this weekend those were some tough courses. Looks like a tight race between 1st 2nd & 3rd with only 1 point separating each place. This next comp is going to be at UTEP this Sunday and at little moab in las cruces the following Sunday

see you there
Back to top Go down
Poncho_Ponch

Poncho_Ponch

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to all the crawlers this past Sunday   Congrats to all the crawlers this past Sunday I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:38 am

Your right Bobby the courses are getting tougher. But thats good for us. I wont be able to make it out this sunday so good luck to you guys. I like that were gonna do little moab one more time befor the finals.
Back to top Go down
Icer.One

Icer.One

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to all the crawlers this past Sunday   Congrats to all the crawlers this past Sunday I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:58 am

Yeah that's a good thing to get another practice at the spot state is gonna be at its kinda like cheating but not lol. I won't make it this Sunday either but you never know
Back to top Go down
BrokeAssCrawler

BrokeAssCrawler

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to all the crawlers this past Sunday   Congrats to all the crawlers this past Sunday I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:08 am

Hey all!

This is Andrew from Las Cruces, good to have met some of you, if my tranny hadn't crapped out on the first gate I might of met a few more of you....lol And yes all 3 course's looked hard but like mentioned earlier its good practice. Well cant wait to crawl with you all again.

Andrew
Back to top Go down
Icer.One

Icer.One

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to all the crawlers this past Sunday   Congrats to all the crawlers this past Sunday I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:33 am

Good to meet you also wish you wouldn't have broke either it was a good crawl session. And you would've loved the bonus line that no one pulled off lol. Well see you next time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to all the crawlers this past Sunday   Congrats to all the crawlers this past Sunday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrats to all the crawlers this past Sunday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: El Paso RC :: El Paso Racing :: 1/10 Scale Crawlers/Scalers-
Jump to: