Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is here for RC Racers and bashers in El Paso, TX

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» like us on Facebook
William "Todd" Bennett I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm by RP Bandit

» Race Party Race Schedule
William "Todd" Bennett I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm by RP Bandit

» Methanol in El Paso
William "Todd" Bennett I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am by MikeT

» Hal's Tale of Two Cities race May 31st
William "Todd" Bennett I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm by ginoford

» Cheaper, Better Fuel
William "Todd" Bennett I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm by RP Bandit

» Hal's Points Series begins THIS WEEKEND
William "Todd" Bennett I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am by ginoford

» Raceparty.net is Live again!
William "Todd" Bennett I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm by RP Bandit

» WTB a 13.5 motor
William "Todd" Bennett I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm by Argyle43

» Now We Are Getting Somewhere!
William "Todd" Bennett I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am by RP Bandit

Photobucket
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Photobucket
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to ElPasoRC.com/Forum Rules
S.W.R.R.C. Club meeting for 2012 Comp Season
Desert Downs Raceway
RACING AT RACEPARTY
Slash 4x4/SC 4x4
Speed World September Schedule
BIGWAVE's perpetual for sale post
sc10 4x4 newbie
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!
new Krag track update

William "Todd" Bennett

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ginoford

ginoford

William "Todd" Bennett Empty
PostSubject: William "Todd" Bennett   William "Todd" Bennett I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:39 am

El Paso is a very interesting city. If you've been raised here; well you practically know just about everyone, and everything in the 915. What's been interesting here in EP is the huge military presence. And as you all know, Military people have a very difficult life. A military life is one that's never quite been for me mainly because I probably couldn't hack it to be honest. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all our military both active and inactive duty. Furthermore, I've been very fortunate to meet some of America's greatest heroes, Jason Burks, John Hockman (RIP), Wesley Carroll, and Wil Bennett just to name a few. Those of you who knew Jason, well words can never display the type of person he was. It's too bad the world cannot have more people like Jason Burks. We miss him here in El Paso. John Hockman, was a great racer and friend to most of us and he's always in my thoughts as I think of the pain his family, children, and friends are going through. He is very much missed, and still loved. Wesley Carroll....we all know and love Wes...and we hope to see you soon! Be safe over in Crapghanistan, and see you soon. Will bennett is leaving us very soon. I don't know exactly when he'll be shipping out, but here we go again; losing a fellow racer and friend to the ever exact workings of the USA military. Although, Wil may see this as an advancement in his career, we in El Paso will be left, yet again, with the loss of a good friend. Wil has been an extreme, immense, invaluable help for all of the RC community here in EP. Wil has dedicated hours upon hours of time and energy working with Hal's to prepare the track for us racers. He's ALWAYS been willing to lend a helping hand. The one thing I'll never forget about Wil is his very recognizable personality. Wil has always caught me off guard with this..."Here, drive my car!" Wil is never afraid to let you try his cars out. And if you know Wil, his cars are immaculate! I NEVER lend my cars to anyone, but Wil holds no grudges and almost enjoys watching someone like Hector or Efren drive his car more than Wil likes driving them himself! Stay cool Wil and may the best of luck in both RC and life follow you throughout your career and whatever endeavor you take on. Make sure to say good bye to Wil this weekend as I'm sure he'll be kicking our butts on the track at Hal's this Sat.
Back to top Go down
Str8Basher

Str8Basher

PostSubject: Re: William "Todd" Bennett   William "Todd" Bennett I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:18 pm

Todd is a good friend, great racer, and mentor. He has helped me plenty of times with setup advise, and how to run the track better. On another note he also helped me to get over my jitters when it came to coming to the unit he was in because I didn’t know what to expect. Another example of how good of a person Todd is. So I’ll leave it with this…. Thank you for all of your help both on and off the track Todd I know that the R/C community is losing a good friend and a great racer.
Back to top Go down
bigwavedave33

PostSubject: Re: William "Todd" Bennett   William "Todd" Bennett I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:13 pm

Another loss! Don't forget ole Jeff Dayton too Smile I know you can't remember them all! I talk to Jason now and then and soon he and I will catch a race together!

I'm just getting over the flu, so I hope all are well in ELP!
Back to top Go down
http://www.go-rcing.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: William "Todd" Bennett   William "Todd" Bennett I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

William "Todd" Bennett
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: El Paso RC :: El Paso Racing :: General Discussion-
Jump to: