Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is here for RC Racers and bashers in El Paso, TX

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» like us on Facebook
NEVER again I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm by RP Bandit

» Race Party Race Schedule
NEVER again I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm by RP Bandit

» Methanol in El Paso
NEVER again I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am by MikeT

» Hal's Tale of Two Cities race May 31st
NEVER again I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm by ginoford

» Cheaper, Better Fuel
NEVER again I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm by RP Bandit

» Hal's Points Series begins THIS WEEKEND
NEVER again I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am by ginoford

» Raceparty.net is Live again!
NEVER again I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm by RP Bandit

» WTB a 13.5 motor
NEVER again I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm by Argyle43

» Now We Are Getting Somewhere!
NEVER again I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am by RP Bandit

Photobucket
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Photobucket
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to ElPasoRC.com/Forum Rules
S.W.R.R.C. Club meeting for 2012 Comp Season
Desert Downs Raceway
RACING AT RACEPARTY
Slash 4x4/SC 4x4
Speed World September Schedule
BIGWAVE's perpetual for sale post
sc10 4x4 newbie
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!
new Krag track update

NEVER again

Go down 
+2
nmdesertracer
DesertRacer56
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DesertRacer56

DesertRacer56

NEVER again Empty
PostSubject: NEVER again   NEVER again I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:52 pm

So let me tell you what happened. My dad (Robert) bought a brand new Dex 210 a 2wd buggy. So my friend Eric had a losi twenty two. we are making a track down here with carpet and wood jumps. Ok i was driving Eric's car and just from going down the front straight no crashes or pipe hits the front arm just snaps out of no where. day after i was driving my dads Dex 210. jumped a ok sized table top jump and landed butter smooth and the front right hub just snap's in 2 places and gets violently thrown off the ramp. Today i was driving it again and i made one tiny little mess up off the jump and it comes up short and simply falls. NOTHING hard no hard landing or nothing. The rear shock tower broke.

So like I said NEVER again will i drive a 2wd buggy
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

NEVER again Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEVER again   NEVER again I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Sleep
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NMdesertracer?feature=mhw4
DesertRacer56

DesertRacer56

NEVER again Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEVER again   NEVER again I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:02 pm

nmdesertracer wrote:
Sleep

Shocked this was you when it happened
Back to top Go down
Some87

Some87

NEVER again Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEVER again   NEVER again I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:08 am

Loli think I would kill right now for a dex 210. I started out with 2wd buggy and it's still one of my favorit classes.
Back to top Go down
ginoford

ginoford

NEVER again Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEVER again   NEVER again I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:41 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Speed world staff1

NEVER again Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEVER again   NEVER again I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:01 am

That just cracked me up !! Lololol.
So funny!!!!
Caleb keep these blow by blow stories coming!!!
Robert you can wake up now , it was not a bad dream !
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

NEVER again Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEVER again   NEVER again I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:28 am

Ok let me set my son straight and clear up some things for you gents. My 210 is on rails on the carpet track. Well my son probably hating on me for being good with my setups. So he goes and breaks my car so i cant make him look bad anymore when were racing together. Im use to it by now. Another example was last saturday at SW in the 1/8th scale buggy how my son jacked me right before the straight of way. He was probably just mad I was keeping up with a buggy I havent raced in like 6 months. Just remember when your hated your doing something right.. sunny
Back to top Go down
Speed world staff1

NEVER again Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEVER again   NEVER again I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:19 pm

Well Caleb , I guess that is that ! Lol
Robert was keeping up at SW but Still Caleb's story was a good read and I hope you guys keep sharing your stories and battles ..!

Waiting for chapter 2... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ginoford

ginoford

NEVER again Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEVER again   NEVER again I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:05 pm

Great to see that you guys are competitive with each other. Not only does it make for good entertainment, but it also adds up to good racing and good clean fun You both are great competitors and I truly enjoy your company on and off the track. People like you make this sport what it is, and to me that's what this is all about in the end - good times with great people. See you guys soon!
Back to top Go down
DesertRacer56

DesertRacer56

NEVER again Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEVER again   NEVER again I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:17 pm

nmdesertracer wrote:
Ok let me set my son straight and clear up some things for you gents. My 210 is on rails on the carpet track. Well my son probably hating on me for being good with my setups. So he goes and breaks my car so i cant make him look bad anymore when were racing together. Im use to it by now. Another example was last saturday at SW in the 1/8th scale buggy how my son jacked me right before the straight of way. He was probably just mad I was keeping up with a buggy I havent raced in like 6 months. Just remember when your hated your doing something right.. sunny

wow wow haha hold up there buddy. Yes I agree the 210 is fast untill you jump it off the jump every other lap. Also i know your just hating Evil or Very Mad because I cleared the sky jump with the 210 before you did. you went to jump it and crashed then i tryed and made it 1ST try buddy.

and well about last saturday yes it was close fun racing. you up front, me, geno and the other guy (sorry don't know who he was) If you did not notice (and thats not suprizing because you cant handly the power of the 8th scale E buggy) I was right up with you and when you YOU made that mistake all by your self it messed me up and of course there goes geno and he gone. Anyways the reason why you have not runned your 8th scale is becasue you could not take the beatings i was putting on you cheers

And you were the one backing away today when i was flying the 700 you got scared just like you did at the race when you saw me catching you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Speed world staff1

NEVER again Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEVER again   NEVER again I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:07 am

You two are so entertaining !! Keep it going but NO family abuse except on the track.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
todb

NEVER again Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEVER again   NEVER again I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:37 pm

I should have had you guys try mine out so you could feel the difference. Xfactory car is planted as it wheelies down the straight with a 13.5
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

NEVER again Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEVER again   NEVER again I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:30 pm

My 210 was good just didnt have the tires to get the hookup. Plus with the 8.5 I had to majorly detune the setup in the tekin ESC. Good thing is I got that setup saved in the laptop so I can do a base line slippery setup. I got some tire sauce just for clay track im gonna test that out. Tod your 2wd was hooked up!! If anyone needs to adjust there tekin on my laptop just ask me ill let ya! Me and caleb are going all in on race suits hot pink that says save the tat tas.. J/K
Back to top Go down
Some87

Some87

NEVER again Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEVER again   NEVER again I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:47 pm

damn i wish i picked up a 210 before i got the rc8.2e i really miss 2wd buggy. Sad
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

NEVER again Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEVER again   NEVER again I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:00 pm

Im lovin this 210. Only needs two hopups and your good. CF steering rack and 3mm ceramic diff balls. But I like to go all out on the hopups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEVER again Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEVER again   NEVER again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEVER again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: El Paso RC :: El Paso Racing :: General Discussion-
Jump to: