Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is here for RC Racers and bashers in El Paso, TX

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» like us on Facebook
Great racing  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm by RP Bandit

» Race Party Race Schedule
Great racing  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm by RP Bandit

» Methanol in El Paso
Great racing  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am by MikeT

» Hal's Tale of Two Cities race May 31st
Great racing  I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm by ginoford

» Cheaper, Better Fuel
Great racing  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm by RP Bandit

» Hal's Points Series begins THIS WEEKEND
Great racing  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am by ginoford

» Raceparty.net is Live again!
Great racing  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm by RP Bandit

» WTB a 13.5 motor
Great racing  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm by Argyle43

» Now We Are Getting Somewhere!
Great racing  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am by RP Bandit

Photobucket
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Photobucket
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to ElPasoRC.com/Forum Rules
S.W.R.R.C. Club meeting for 2012 Comp Season
Desert Downs Raceway
RACING AT RACEPARTY
Slash 4x4/SC 4x4
Speed World September Schedule
BIGWAVE's perpetual for sale post
sc10 4x4 newbie
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!
new Krag track update

Great racing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DesertRacer56

DesertRacer56

Great racing  Empty
PostSubject: Great racing    Great racing  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:48 am

Had a great time today guys thanks for the great racing Very Happy. Hope that you all loved the demo flight i did with the Trex 500.

Geno is way fast. good racing.

todd was really smooth with his nitro.

and good racing from everyone else

Also good announcing from joey and work from the crew at speed world.

Here is a pic of me flying the Trex 700, wished i could have flown that there. (its my baby)

Great racing  DSC_0439
Back to top Go down
Speed world staff1

Great racing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great racing    Great racing  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:10 pm

The demo you did with the Heli was freaking awesome !!
Thanks for bring it and a big thanks for the kind words about Speedworld. It is always a better race day when you guysake the long trip o race with us . I know how hard it is to pack up , then travel , then race 3 or more classes and then make the longer drive home . Hope you guys come back very soon!!!
Yea it was really good racing this past Saturday and Gino has been getting faster and faster as he hits up Wednesday nite practice when he can. Todd is a great competitor and a real sportsman. With all the new guys at our track and some lack of experience it is sometimes tough to get marshaled quickly but the new guys are why we are growing and we like having th there. As you could see there was a lot of new faces.

We hope to keep growing and count on you guys for your support and knowledge to keep us getting better and bigger!!!

Thanks again, Joey
Back to top Go down
ginoford

ginoford

Great racing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great racing    Great racing  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:58 am

SSSSHHHHHH!!!! Don't tell them all my secrets!! lololol

Yeah that Heli demo was sick, I could never fly anything like that. I don't know how you keep from becoming disoriented.? Some of those inverted dives you took really make the crowd scream and we really believed you were headed toward your doom. The crowd loved it, and so did I. I have to admit that it was more entertaining than the Airsho itself. I mean, could you imagine if real helicopters could do those stunts? I saw the demo twice, and the second time was even more exhilarating.

As for the actual races, I had an unusual amount of fun this past weekend. I know the track retained more water than expected, but that actually made cornering kind of interesting. I was able to power slide and drift through corners. Eventually the track did come in for the mains though. Thanks for the supportive words too. I've been really pushing my driving skills and reading a lot on set ups, tire choice, etc. It's been paying off. I have been showing up to Wed night practices, and it's proved to be my ace in the hole; whatever changes I make that yield results are applied to all my cars with usually the same outcome...faster lap times.

So thanks to everyone who showed up to race and thanks to Speed World staff for their hard work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great racing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great racing    Great racing  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great racing
Page 1 of 1