Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is here for RC Racers and bashers in El Paso, TX

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» like us on Facebook
Which Company is better and why I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm by RP Bandit

» Race Party Race Schedule
Which Company is better and why I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm by RP Bandit

» Methanol in El Paso
Which Company is better and why I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am by MikeT

» Hal's Tale of Two Cities race May 31st
Which Company is better and why I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm by ginoford

» Cheaper, Better Fuel
Which Company is better and why I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm by RP Bandit

» Hal's Points Series begins THIS WEEKEND
Which Company is better and why I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am by ginoford

» Raceparty.net is Live again!
Which Company is better and why I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm by RP Bandit

» WTB a 13.5 motor
Which Company is better and why I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm by Argyle43

» Now We Are Getting Somewhere!
Which Company is better and why I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am by RP Bandit

Photobucket
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Photobucket
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to ElPasoRC.com/Forum Rules
S.W.R.R.C. Club meeting for 2012 Comp Season
Desert Downs Raceway
RACING AT RACEPARTY
Slash 4x4/SC 4x4
Speed World September Schedule
BIGWAVE's perpetual for sale post
sc10 4x4 newbie
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!
new Krag track update

Which Company is better and why

Go down 
+5
Some87
shortysantana915
stixracing
chevyrunnin
ExcelMarketTX
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

Which Company is better and why Empty
PostSubject: Which Company is better and why   Which Company is better and why I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:39 pm

A few of us were harping about our favorite RC Manufacturing Companies. Who builds the best RCs and why?
Back to top Go down
http://ChooseExcel.com
chevyrunnin

chevyrunnin

PostSubject: Re: Which Company is better and why   Which Company is better and why I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Every body has there preferences and opinions, but it depends on how you use your vehicle.

For bashing I would choose Traxxis. A very very durable rc and parts suppliers are every where here.

Racing would be a very different story. I can see advantages from every manufacturer, but I have always stuck with Losi. Associated would be my second choice, but HPI would be right there because like the Traxxis, parts are every where.
Back to top Go down
stixracing

PostSubject: Re: Which Company is better and why   Which Company is better and why I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:53 pm

They are all good if you dont crash Wink. But seriousuly i have good bashing time with associated mini rc18's and traxxas e-revo and rustler to be specific.
Back to top Go down
shortysantana915

shortysantana915

PostSubject: Re: Which Company is better and why   Which Company is better and why I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:02 pm

GONA HAVE TO AY LOSI/
Back to top Go down
Some87

Some87

PostSubject: Re: Which Company is better and why   Which Company is better and why I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:28 am

I am a big fan of ae because they have never done me wrong and everything they make never has any big problems. I won't really say going with a losi is good because if it's not from the tlr part of losi it WILL have huge problems but even the tlr lcc had it's big problems. I just can't trust losi anymore since only 2 out of the 7 losi's I have owned in my life had huge problems and most of the problems I had to pay my own money to fix since they wouldn't even acknowledge they had problems. My lst1 that I had broke in half and snaped both upper and lower arms on 3 sides of the truck and snapped one turnbuckle off one jump and what losi did to fix it was made me buy the lst2 conversion kit that was $150 and I had to still buy new tires for it since try put bigger hex's on the wheels. That's the only losi I really will go into detail with. Traxxas is great. Their stuff is SUPPER strong and if your a beginner you can race and bash their stuff. Hpi is good stuff too. I think of them as a mix between traxxas and ae. They never do you wrong and are strong as hell.
Back to top Go down
rangerjkb

rangerjkb

PostSubject: Re: Which Company is better and why   Which Company is better and why I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:35 am

Most of them are very good in my opinion and all the top brand manufacturers make fantastic products, capable of putting you on the podium. One of the best things I look for when selecting products is the companies customer support and for them to stand behind their products. Luckily, there are several based in the US, that have met all my expectations.
Back to top Go down
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: Which Company is better and why   Which Company is better and why I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:13 pm

I know Losi kinda veered off a few years back from their racing heritage. I mean they started building nitro monster trucks to compete with the T-Maxx and the Strike? I know Alex got some production out of it but I think he is the only person in the world that did Laughing I will say that losi is coming back to thier race heritage and with the new XXX-SCT and 22 and hope they continue to do so. And the cool thing is even the old stuff is competitive today. look at Efren and some of you guys might remember when brian came down. Man that guy was fast! Also I have to give credit to Traxxas for building durable entry level vehicles, and for truly being the trend setters. Plus their replacement parts are extremely affordable. Go Traxxas!
Back to top Go down
http://ChooseExcel.com
outoforder

outoforder

PostSubject: Re: Which Company is better and why   Which Company is better and why I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:11 pm

Performance has no brand name.
Back to top Go down
RP Bandit
RP Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Which Company is better and why   Which Company is better and why I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Im with andre...dodge, ford, chevy blah blah...horsepower has no brand name.

But two words for everyone...velvet coated baby!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.raceparty.net
Icer.One

Icer.One

PostSubject: Re: Which Company is better and why   Which Company is better and why I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:32 am

velvet...... 1 coated...... 2 baby........ um thats 3 well im glad bobby can drive cuz he sure cant count LOL!!!

Back to top Go down
Some87

Some87

PostSubject: Re: Which Company is better and why   Which Company is better and why I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:29 am

You know as much trash I talk about losi one of my favorit cars is made by them and I'm sad to see them try to change it up. I was so in love with my lst with the lst2 conversion kit. I wish I never got rid of that thing it really hutrs me to see that it's gone and the onlyway I can get a new one is to get that HUGE lst xl. The lst 2 was really a great truck and for being so big and heavy could still keep up with revo's. And one more rc I love is my lcc because it's still one of the best crawlers around IMO and you don't need to spend 1k just to get it up and running. Just that stupid problem with the cvd's really gave it a bad name when it came out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Company is better and why   Which Company is better and why I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Company is better and why
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: El Paso RC :: El Paso Racing :: 1/10 Scale Electric Off Road-
Jump to: