Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is here for RC Racers and bashers in El Paso, TX

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» like us on Facebook
Thank you to all the El Paso RC enthusiast I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm by RP Bandit

» Race Party Race Schedule
Thank you to all the El Paso RC enthusiast I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm by RP Bandit

» Methanol in El Paso
Thank you to all the El Paso RC enthusiast I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am by MikeT

» Hal's Tale of Two Cities race May 31st
Thank you to all the El Paso RC enthusiast I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm by ginoford

» Cheaper, Better Fuel
Thank you to all the El Paso RC enthusiast I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm by RP Bandit

» Hal's Points Series begins THIS WEEKEND
Thank you to all the El Paso RC enthusiast I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am by ginoford

» Raceparty.net is Live again!
Thank you to all the El Paso RC enthusiast I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm by RP Bandit

» WTB a 13.5 motor
Thank you to all the El Paso RC enthusiast I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm by Argyle43

» Now We Are Getting Somewhere!
Thank you to all the El Paso RC enthusiast I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am by RP Bandit

Photobucket
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Photobucket
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to ElPasoRC.com/Forum Rules
S.W.R.R.C. Club meeting for 2012 Comp Season
Desert Downs Raceway
RACING AT RACEPARTY
Slash 4x4/SC 4x4
Speed World September Schedule
BIGWAVE's perpetual for sale post
sc10 4x4 newbie
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!
new Krag track update

Thank you to all the El Paso RC enthusiast

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rangerjkb

rangerjkb

Thank you to all the El Paso RC enthusiast Empty
PostSubject: Thank you to all the El Paso RC enthusiast   Thank you to all the El Paso RC enthusiast I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:45 am

Wanted to thank all the people I had the privilage to meet and race with this past year. I have had a fantastic time with you and will truly miss everyone. Thank you so very much for allowing me to be a part of this community and to have received me with open arms. I will reflect often with the Onroad body, painted and signed by everyone, and have so many great memories of our endevors together. I'll do my best to stay in touch on the forums and please don't hesitate to contact me if I can help with anything. You are all truly amazing and I wish you and your families the very best in the future.
Sincerely,
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all the El Paso RC enthusiast   Thank you to all the El Paso RC enthusiast I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:41 pm

Good racing with ya Jason. Let me know if you need a tc 6.1 lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NMdesertracer?feature=mhw4
rangerjkb

rangerjkb

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all the El Paso RC enthusiast   Thank you to all the El Paso RC enthusiast I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:20 pm

I'll let ya know, all I have ahead is alot of Onroad! Just finished converting mine to the 6.1 and will be starting all over with setup, lol! It's been great and wish you the very best!
Back to top Go down
jason.wible

jason.wible

PostSubject: thanks jason   Thank you to all the El Paso RC enthusiast I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:28 am

best of luck to ya man and good luck on your trip
Back to top Go down
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all the El Paso RC enthusiast   Thank you to all the El Paso RC enthusiast I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Jason you will truly be missed. Congratulations on your recent accomplishment. I know God will continue to bless you and your family sunny
Back to top Go down
http://ChooseExcel.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all the El Paso RC enthusiast   Thank you to all the El Paso RC enthusiast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you to all the El Paso RC enthusiast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: El Paso RC :: El Paso Racing :: General Discussion-
Jump to: