Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is here for RC Racers and bashers in El Paso, TX

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» like us on Facebook
RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm by RP Bandit

» Race Party Race Schedule
RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm by RP Bandit

» Methanol in El Paso
RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am by MikeT

» Hal's Tale of Two Cities race May 31st
RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm by ginoford

» Cheaper, Better Fuel
RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm by RP Bandit

» Hal's Points Series begins THIS WEEKEND
RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am by ginoford

» Raceparty.net is Live again!
RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm by RP Bandit

» WTB a 13.5 motor
RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm by Argyle43

» Now We Are Getting Somewhere!
RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am by RP Bandit

Photobucket
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Photobucket
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to ElPasoRC.com/Forum Rules
S.W.R.R.C. Club meeting for 2012 Comp Season
Desert Downs Raceway
RACING AT RACEPARTY
Slash 4x4/SC 4x4
Speed World September Schedule
BIGWAVE's perpetual for sale post
sc10 4x4 newbie
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!
new Krag track update

RACING AT RACEPARTY

Go down 
+15
Ivan The Terrible
AirborneHoosier
RP Bandit
ChildOfCybertron
stixracing
Pickleb21
Angel Sanchez
rangerjkb
Slasher8
cjchaparr82
copper97
RTAMAYO86
ExcelMarketTX
shortysantana915
chevyrunnin
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
copper97

copper97

RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACING AT RACEPARTY   RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:51 pm

sounds good will see you guys then..
Back to top Go down
RP Bandit
RP Bandit

PostSubject: Re: RACING AT RACEPARTY   RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:52 am

chevyrunnin wrote:
This is Cindy..I mean Corey lol. Brian had to go to the field this morning for a few days so he wont be able to race today. He should be able to race next weekend though.

What's up Corey and Brian.

Corey, you should register and get you own username. I anticipate you using this forum a lot in the future. Cool

Back to top Go down
http://www.raceparty.net
chevyrunnin

chevyrunnin

PostSubject: Re: RACING AT RACEPARTY   RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:50 am

Ya'all will have to race with out me for a while. I blew the tranny in my car the other day and have been scrambling to get it fixed. Plus my surgery is scheduled for the 24th and I will be layed up for a month right off the bat. Sorry brothers.
Back to top Go down
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: RACING AT RACEPARTY   RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:33 am

Bryan just wanted to say I hope you have a smooth procedure and quick recovery sunny Once you get better get ready for some short bus racing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ChooseExcel.com
chevyrunnin

chevyrunnin

PostSubject: Re: RACING AT RACEPARTY   RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:54 am

Sorry to hack the thread again, but the surgery went well. I could probably race but marsheling is definately out of the question...lol. With that said, putting on my shoes is out of the question also. Soon, I promise I will be back in the action in the short bus class once again. Ya'all better bring your A game for the A main gentlemen...I will be back.

Miss you guys and hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
RTAMAYO86

RTAMAYO86

PostSubject: Re: RACING AT RACEPARTY   RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:59 am

Good thing everything is coming better for you Smile

I hope I can get a free weekend at work to go race with all of you at the new track, let's go and have some fun I will put together another SC10 or Losi soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rob86
chevyrunnin

chevyrunnin

PostSubject: Re: RACING AT RACEPARTY   RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:19 pm

lol...you know my preference. I would get a losi, but I think Adrien will need another partner for the associated to keep the losi, associated rivalry going. What ever you decide to get Robert will be fast nomatter what it is. Hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
RTAMAYO86

RTAMAYO86

PostSubject: Re: RACING AT RACEPARTY   RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:23 am

I am saying because I have a ton of parts for any of the two. just need chassis and rear end on the SC10 and some tires for a losi.
Back to top Go down
chevyrunnin

chevyrunnin

PostSubject: Re: RACING AT RACEPARTY   RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:10 pm

I would get the tires for the lose and worry about the chassis and rear end for the sc10 later. Either way you go will be good but I think cost effective. Tires are cheeper ya know. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
RTAMAYO86

RTAMAYO86

PostSubject: Re: RACING AT RACEPARTY   RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 pm

thanks we will be attending to make a heinz 57 with a mini savage and a jammin' 4x4 sct
Back to top Go down
AirborneHoosier

AirborneHoosier

PostSubject: Re: RACING AT RACEPARTY   RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:55 pm

question: when/what time are the races at this track? Is it open to a 10th scale 4x4 buggy Newb like me? I almost have a 44.1 together, just wondering. Thank you
Back to top Go down
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: RACING AT RACEPARTY   RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:38 pm

Bryan glad to hear you are doing well. Can't wait till you get back out with us!

Hey Ivan no hacking with your mini savage eh Laughing

Ron we generally start at noon and run three heats and a main. And yes you are more than welcome to bring your B44.1. I know Robert has a couple B44s.

Back to top Go down
http://ChooseExcel.com
chevyrunnin

chevyrunnin

PostSubject: Re: RACING AT RACEPARTY   RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:36 am

If Corey thinks I won't over do it, maybe this sunday. I still need a charger to take care of my 40c's and tires for Audreys t4. We will see. Can't wait to run with every one again. How is the Krag track comming along? Is a schedule up yet?
Back to top Go down
Ivan The Terrible

Ivan The Terrible

PostSubject: hacking    RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:06 am

hahaha puro hacker with the mini savage, i ll tell robert to see if he wants to bring the b44's
then, they will be 3, also ill tell andres if he wants to bring the slash 4x4 !!

See you on sunday guys !! P.s puro hacker !!!

Cool
Back to top Go down
RTAMAYO86

RTAMAYO86

PostSubject: Re: RACING AT RACEPARTY   RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:01 am

I think mini savage will have to be junk again as he took out one of the b44s BL system because the stock system on it finally gave out after so much abuse hahaha

Just Kidding but I did tell you: Ivan, listen to the reviews and wait for the upgraded version after they fix all the bugs.

Dave is also joining the 4x4 10th buggy racing on sunday apparently. I guess I rather race than go out to the comp crawling on Sunday.

RACEPARTY!! HACKERS!!
Back to top Go down
RP Bandit
RP Bandit

PostSubject: Re: RACING AT RACEPARTY   RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:04 am

chevyrunnin wrote:
If Corey thinks I won't over do it, maybe this sunday. I still need a charger to take care of my 40c's and tires for Audreys t4. We will see. Can't wait to run with every one again. How is the Krag track comming along? Is a schedule up yet?

Glad to hear you are recovering well!! If Corey thinks you'll be okay you can use my charger and I have some tires for Audrey also.

Krag track is coming along very nice. Started tamping it last weekend, (Erica's is still sore). The water is hooked up with tons of pressure and the restroom in the shop is ready.

Hopefully this weekend we'll be able to finish tamping and start laying down some nice track surface. I'll probably take a whole week off in the near future to speed up the process and start shopping around for a drivers stand. I'm getting very anxious now.

Back to top Go down
RP Bandit
RP Bandit

PostSubject: Re: RACING AT RACEPARTY   RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:07 am

AirborneHoosier wrote:
question: when/what time are the races at this track? Is it open to a 10th scale 4x4 buggy Newb like me? I almost have a 44.1 together, just wondering. Thank you

Come on down this Sunday or any Sunday, we are very laid back and cater to newbies in every class.
Back to top Go down
ginoford

ginoford

PostSubject: Re: RACING AT RACEPARTY   RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:45 pm

Bobby. I have a suggestion for the driver's stand; you may already know about it. That place called McKinney Wrecking over by UTEP had those industrial sized shelves; exaclty like the ones in the garden dept at Lowes. These shelves are locking shelves so it makes them super safe. I had a huge one priced at $600.00. It was going to be 50ft in length and 12 feet in the air. The price was for almost everything I needed. All I needed to purchase was the retaining bars on top and build stairway. Might wanna check that out if you haven't already done so...
Back to top Go down
RP Bandit
RP Bandit

PostSubject: Re: RACING AT RACEPARTY   RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:01 pm

I know exactly what you are talking about...it's pallet racking....I have one in my backyard that we use for our drivers stand. Laughing 20ft long 10ft high.

I've been to McKinney wrecking and it must be hit and miss cuz when I was there all they had was crap. I'll try them again though.

Thanks Gino, I always appreciate any help I can get.
Back to top Go down
RTAMAYO86

RTAMAYO86

PostSubject: Re: RACING AT RACEPARTY   RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:37 pm

If a stand like the rc&me one sounds good I can try to get a hold of one of those things but would have to come from Mexico because those are used on the transportation of aluminum.

or at least some information on how to get one and how much it would cost.

If I could I would donate it but let me ask around with the truck drivers etc. see if one of them might "disappear" hahahaha
Back to top Go down
RP Bandit
RP Bandit

PostSubject: Re: RACING AT RACEPARTY   RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:49 pm

Robert,
I orginally planned on getting a shipping container like RC&Me, but the price of steel went through the roof and as a result the price of containers more than doubled. So the next best thing is pallet racks.

Let me know what you find out, I really appreciate your help.

Back to top Go down
ginoford

ginoford

PostSubject: Re: RACING AT RACEPARTY   RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Bobby, When my wife and I went to McKinney the racks were inside, not the junk they had laying around outside. But perhaps you are correct and they have sold everything. If I'm around that area I'll stop in and search for myself.
Back to top Go down
Losialltheway1

Losialltheway1

PostSubject: Re: RACING AT RACEPARTY   RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:52 am

Talking about the drivers stand. Have you guys looked at the Second hand store? Its on Cotton close to downtown. Ive been there before looking for shelving for my business and they've got a pretty good selection.

http://www.second-handstore.net/
Back to top Go down
RTAMAYO86

RTAMAYO86

PostSubject: Re: RACING AT RACEPARTY   RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:37 pm

Oh yes I know but you know that mexicans always do the famous tranzas.
I was thinking that maybe we could ask for something closer to free than what they cost.

But I am waiting on the reply see how it has to be done and all because sending an empty container and cross the border is the hard part. but I have some cousins on the importing and exporting so everything is in the thinking process I am always happy to be able to help.

Thanks to you Bobby for all the fun and great times on RACEPARTY where the party is what matters.
Back to top Go down
astrman

PostSubject: Re: RACING AT RACEPARTY   RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Hello everybody,

Just introducing myself to the group. I talked to Bobby, Bob, and Erica out at the new track on Kragg last Sunday afternoon. They invited me to come out and practice/race with you guys. I a new guy in this rc racing world and I just bought my first Slash 2wd about a month ago. I've been mostly running it around at the local park near my house (I live in the subdivision near the old RC&Me track off 375, that now seems defunct). My Slash is mostly stock other than an upgrade to a Castle SCT brushless motor and controller, and I finally got some new tires and Losi springs for better traction and control, last week.

Look forward to trying my hand at something new with racing on a track. I'm working this weekend and next week but hopefully I will make it out next weekend when I am off work.

Jack

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RACING AT RACEPARTY   RACING AT RACEPARTY - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RACING AT RACEPARTY
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next