Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is here for RC Racers and bashers in El Paso, TX

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» like us on Facebook
i do vacume molding with minimum defecs  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm by RP Bandit

» Race Party Race Schedule
i do vacume molding with minimum defecs  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm by RP Bandit

» Methanol in El Paso
i do vacume molding with minimum defecs  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am by MikeT

» Hal's Tale of Two Cities race May 31st
i do vacume molding with minimum defecs  I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm by ginoford

» Cheaper, Better Fuel
i do vacume molding with minimum defecs  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm by RP Bandit

» Hal's Points Series begins THIS WEEKEND
i do vacume molding with minimum defecs  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am by ginoford

» Raceparty.net is Live again!
i do vacume molding with minimum defecs  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm by RP Bandit

» WTB a 13.5 motor
i do vacume molding with minimum defecs  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm by Argyle43

» Now We Are Getting Somewhere!
i do vacume molding with minimum defecs  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am by RP Bandit

Photobucket
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Photobucket
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to ElPasoRC.com/Forum Rules
S.W.R.R.C. Club meeting for 2012 Comp Season
Desert Downs Raceway
RACING AT RACEPARTY
Slash 4x4/SC 4x4
Speed World September Schedule
BIGWAVE's perpetual for sale post
sc10 4x4 newbie
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!
new Krag track update

i do vacume molding with minimum defecs

Go down 
+2
ExcelMarketTX
jason.wible
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jason.wible

jason.wible

i do vacume molding with minimum defecs  Empty
PostSubject: i do vacume molding with minimum defecs    i do vacume molding with minimum defecs  I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:33 am

just supply me with an untouched clear body and and pay for materials and you will get as many bodies i can make out of a 4ft x 8ft sheet send me an im with questions already have the mold for the car
Back to top Go down
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: i do vacume molding with minimum defecs    i do vacume molding with minimum defecs  I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:51 pm

That's sounds interesting jay. Do you have any pics you can post so we can see how they turn out?
Back to top Go down
http://ChooseExcel.com
RP Bandit
RP Bandit

PostSubject: Re: i do vacume molding with minimum defecs    i do vacume molding with minimum defecs  I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Very interesting. Can you do any body?

This might be the way we can blow up the SC late model class.

Back to top Go down
http://www.raceparty.net
jason.wible

jason.wible

PostSubject: Re: i do vacume molding with minimum defecs    i do vacume molding with minimum defecs  I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:23 pm

if you have a body that is not cut out and not painted i can do it the material cost a little but the amount that u will get out of it will still be cheaper than buying them at full cost it ends up costing around 10 or so dollers per body my avitar photo is one of the ones i have done
Back to top Go down
jason.wible

jason.wible

PostSubject: Re: i do vacume molding with minimum defecs    i do vacume molding with minimum defecs  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:37 pm

if there is a few guys want to get together and share the cost of the plastic let me know "edited by moderator" (please pm) i can cut the cost of the materials to 40$$ for 2 and 27$ for 3 people
Back to top Go down
rangerjkb

rangerjkb

PostSubject: Re: i do vacume molding with minimum defecs    i do vacume molding with minimum defecs  I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:43 am

Wow, that's awesome you can make RC bodies. Will definitely look you up when I get to El Paso. In the long run, it would definitely be cheaper than purchasing from retailers.
Back to top Go down
RTAMAYO86

RTAMAYO86

PostSubject: Re: i do vacume molding with minimum defecs    i do vacume molding with minimum defecs  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:55 pm

jason.wible wrote:
my avitar photo is one of the ones i have done

I cannot see your avatar, I wonder if you could send pictures to email. I will appreciate that and most likely I will be on the list for some bodies.

Thanks,
RTAMAYO86@Gmail.com
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rob86
jason.wible

jason.wible

PostSubject: Re: i do vacume molding with minimum defecs    i do vacume molding with minimum defecs  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:56 pm

sorry the video was a little dark
Back to top Go down
Krogoth

Krogoth

PostSubject: Re: i do vacume molding with minimum defecs    i do vacume molding with minimum defecs  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:23 pm

Very cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i do vacume molding with minimum defecs    i do vacume molding with minimum defecs  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i do vacume molding with minimum defecs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: El Paso RC :: Help/Tech :: Body/Paint-
Jump to: