Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is here for RC Racers and bashers in El Paso, TX

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» like us on Facebook
Mini E- revo to rally car conversion help I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm by RP Bandit

» Race Party Race Schedule
Mini E- revo to rally car conversion help I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm by RP Bandit

» Methanol in El Paso
Mini E- revo to rally car conversion help I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am by MikeT

» Hal's Tale of Two Cities race May 31st
Mini E- revo to rally car conversion help I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm by ginoford

» Cheaper, Better Fuel
Mini E- revo to rally car conversion help I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm by RP Bandit

» Hal's Points Series begins THIS WEEKEND
Mini E- revo to rally car conversion help I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am by ginoford

» Raceparty.net is Live again!
Mini E- revo to rally car conversion help I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm by RP Bandit

» WTB a 13.5 motor
Mini E- revo to rally car conversion help I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm by Argyle43

» Now We Are Getting Somewhere!
Mini E- revo to rally car conversion help I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am by RP Bandit

Photobucket
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Photobucket
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to ElPasoRC.com/Forum Rules
S.W.R.R.C. Club meeting for 2012 Comp Season
Desert Downs Raceway
RACING AT RACEPARTY
Slash 4x4/SC 4x4
Speed World September Schedule
BIGWAVE's perpetual for sale post
sc10 4x4 newbie
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!
new Krag track update

Mini E- revo to rally car conversion help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pin2Win

Pin2Win

Mini E- revo to rally car conversion help Empty
PostSubject: Mini E- revo to rally car conversion help   Mini E- revo to rally car conversion help I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:05 am

Hey guys I know a lot of people are looking foward to the on road racing coming back to el paso because I know I was so what I did, and maybe you might want to do, is convert a traxxas 1/16 e-revo into the rally car so i figured maybe I could help you guys out by putting what you will need to convert it.

7311 Body, Traxxas Rally (clear, requires painting)/ grill and lights
decal sheet.................................................................................................. $20.00
7336 Body bumper, foam............................................................................ $2.00
7335 Bumper, front/ bumper mount, front ..................................................... $8.00
7315 Body mount, rear/ body mount posts, front (2)/body washer,
rear (2) ............................................................................................... $6.00
7031 Suspension arm set, front (includes upper right & left and lower
right & left arms) (1/16 Slash) ...................................................................... $8.00
7032 Suspension arm set, rear (includes upper right & left and lower
right & left arms) (1/16 Slash) ...................................................................... $8.00
7018 Push rod (molded composite) (4)/ hollow balls (8 ) (1/16 Slash) ................. $6.00
7038 Toe link, front & rear (molded composite) (4)/ hollow
balls (8 ) (1/16 Slash) .................................................................................. $6.00
7051 Driveshaft assembly (1) left or right (1/16 Slash) (fully
assembled, ready to install)/ 3x10mm screw pin (1) ....................................... $8.00 x4
7340 Spring, shock (GTR) (2.89 rate, green) (1/16 Traxxas Rally) (1
pair) ......................................................................................................... $4.00 x2
7372 Tires and wheels, assembled, glued (Traxxas Rally wheels,
BFGoodrich® Rally tires) (2).......................................................................... $18.00 x2

If you havee the 1/16 slash you only have to get the body, bumper mount/foam, springs and tires and you should be good,

Well there it is it looks like a long list but its not that bad its a conversion that works good and if you want to see what one looks like click on my link for my picture thread of mine converted http://www.elpasorcforum.com/t162-1-16-traxxas-rally-car
If you need any help shoot me a pm and if you have any comments to improve this thread please leave them!
Back to top Go down
Icer.One

Icer.One

PostSubject: Re: Mini E- revo to rally car conversion help   Mini E- revo to rally car conversion help I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Some good info there bud thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: Mini E- revo to rally car conversion help   Mini E- revo to rally car conversion help I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:44 pm

Dang Icer you must be proud cheers You have one smart kid! Thanks Pin for getting the info up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ChooseExcel.com
Icer.One

Icer.One

PostSubject: Re: Mini E- revo to rally car conversion help   Mini E- revo to rally car conversion help I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:29 pm

Thanks Adrian, Ahh he's ok just never listens lol. No, I love him to death and very proud of him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini E- revo to rally car conversion help   Mini E- revo to rally car conversion help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mini E- revo to rally car conversion help
Page 1 of 1