Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is here for RC Racers and bashers in El Paso, TX

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» like us on Facebook
Wounded Warriors Race at Hal's ---A SUCCESS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm by RP Bandit

» Race Party Race Schedule
Wounded Warriors Race at Hal's ---A SUCCESS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm by RP Bandit

» Methanol in El Paso
Wounded Warriors Race at Hal's ---A SUCCESS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am by MikeT

» Hal's Tale of Two Cities race May 31st
Wounded Warriors Race at Hal's ---A SUCCESS!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm by ginoford

» Cheaper, Better Fuel
Wounded Warriors Race at Hal's ---A SUCCESS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm by RP Bandit

» Hal's Points Series begins THIS WEEKEND
Wounded Warriors Race at Hal's ---A SUCCESS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am by ginoford

» Raceparty.net is Live again!
Wounded Warriors Race at Hal's ---A SUCCESS!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm by RP Bandit

» WTB a 13.5 motor
Wounded Warriors Race at Hal's ---A SUCCESS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm by Argyle43

» Now We Are Getting Somewhere!
Wounded Warriors Race at Hal's ---A SUCCESS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am by RP Bandit

Photobucket
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Photobucket
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to ElPasoRC.com/Forum Rules
S.W.R.R.C. Club meeting for 2012 Comp Season
Desert Downs Raceway
RACING AT RACEPARTY
Slash 4x4/SC 4x4
Speed World September Schedule
BIGWAVE's perpetual for sale post
sc10 4x4 newbie
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!
new Krag track update

Wounded Warriors Race at Hal's ---A SUCCESS!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ginoford

ginoford

Wounded Warriors Race at Hal's ---A SUCCESS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Wounded Warriors Race at Hal's ---A SUCCESS!!!   Wounded Warriors Race at Hal's ---A SUCCESS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:52 am

Just wanted to say that I had a blast racing with everyone this past weekend. I would like to thank everyone for racing clean, and I hope this was a learning experience. I cannot stress to you all how good the racing was. Racing clean made the racing soooooooo much better.

I would like to thank Hal's Hobby for keeping RC alive and well. The track was much better this round. Although I was able to help a little on track maintenance days, maybe next round I can help out more. So lets keep up the good work. There were some problems with Fly Sky radios, and as soon as I brought it to the race director's attention, the Fly Sky was impounded and EVERYONE was able to race interference free for the mains. I really cannot tell you how much I appreciated you all do this for me. Paul did a HELLA job on race directing - let's get him back as often as possible! Great racers too! Keep in mind, There are always places for improvement, but thanks for all the hard work you've put into this: Charles, Carlos and everyone else - congrats on another successful show!

Back to top Go down
cjchaparr82

cjchaparr82

PostSubject: Re: Wounded Warriors Race at Hal's ---A SUCCESS!!!   Wounded Warriors Race at Hal's ---A SUCCESS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:21 pm

Dang fly sky's!! Ban em all! Haha Ape Crazy
Back to top Go down
cgallegos881

PostSubject: Re: Wounded Warriors Race at Hal's ---A SUCCESS!!!   Wounded Warriors Race at Hal's ---A SUCCESS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:01 pm

I think everyone had a blast too. One of the closest battles that I've ever had. The first was in sc4x4 main, I started in the seventh position and made my way up front to battle with Jessie for 4th then it was the battle with Gino for third by the end of the race I started to make some mistakes then Gino took advantage and took the win. Then it was the nitro buggy main, I started in the ninth position after winning the B-main, Daniel and Carlos from Chihuahua and me were battleing for 4th then Jonathan flamed out that's when I was in 3rd, a few minutes before the race was over I started to flame out and that was it for me taking 7th and Jonathan taking 3rd. I always enjoy racing with y'all and specially with the out of town racers, I learn new stuff from them also. See y'all at the track!!
Back to top Go down
Losialltheway1

Losialltheway1

PostSubject: Wounded Warriors Race at Hal's ---A SUCCESS!!!   Wounded Warriors Race at Hal's ---A SUCCESS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:38 am

This was probably the most fun I've had at any of the other races. Not to mention that I went home with some hardware and prizes! haha!! The weather and racing was great! Thanks to Hal's Hobby Warehouse for putting up a great event. Cant wait to get out there again. The track was holding up really good considering the 45 minute nitro mains!! WHAT?? Lol. Had a blast. Thanks to all the racers that came out and supported Hal's and our troops! cheers
Back to top Go down
ginoford

ginoford

PostSubject: Re: Wounded Warriors Race at Hal's ---A SUCCESS!!!   Wounded Warriors Race at Hal's ---A SUCCESS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:15 pm

Ceasar - After I tried to make the pass stick going for second and was caught up on the pipe, I ended up losing a few spots. After passing Efren back to retake 3rd I became comfortable. Hector and Danny were too far ahead after that to catch. So I relaxed and suddenly I saw you coming hard. lololol So I put the throttle down, but man you were coming. Great racing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wounded Warriors Race at Hal's ---A SUCCESS!!!   Wounded Warriors Race at Hal's ---A SUCCESS!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wounded Warriors Race at Hal's ---A SUCCESS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: El Paso RC :: Events :: Local Races-
Jump to: