Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is here for RC Racers and bashers in El Paso, TX

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» like us on Facebook
SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm by RP Bandit

» Race Party Race Schedule
SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm by RP Bandit

» Methanol in El Paso
SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am by MikeT

» Hal's Tale of Two Cities race May 31st
SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm by ginoford

» Cheaper, Better Fuel
SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm by RP Bandit

» Hal's Points Series begins THIS WEEKEND
SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am by ginoford

» Raceparty.net is Live again!
SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm by RP Bandit

» WTB a 13.5 motor
SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm by Argyle43

» Now We Are Getting Somewhere!
SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am by RP Bandit

Photobucket
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Photobucket
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to ElPasoRC.com/Forum Rules
S.W.R.R.C. Club meeting for 2012 Comp Season
Desert Downs Raceway
RACING AT RACEPARTY
Slash 4x4/SC 4x4
Speed World September Schedule
BIGWAVE's perpetual for sale post
sc10 4x4 newbie
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!
new Krag track update

SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SpeedWorld Staff 2

SpeedWorld Staff 2

Location : SpeedWorld R/C Raceway @ 480 Talbot Avenue, Canutillo, Texas 79835

SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM Empty
PostSubject: SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM   SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:50 pm

I have made a new form for Racers to fill out to ensure no mistakes are made with the RC Scoring Pro timing program.

With the old "slip" for example, that was being used racers were putting "Buggy" down on the slip. That was not specific enough considering it could have been 1/8 NITRO Buggy or 1/8 ELECTRIC Buggy or 1/10 2WD Buggy or 1/10 4WD Buggy. Additionally, I had to hunt down people to ask them what they meant. This was taking up a lot of time and interfering with the schedule (your race time).

So, if you could when you arrive at the track, take the time to fill out the form. Write neatly so I can input your information correctly. Write down your Transponder number for each car. If you run multiple cars with ONE Transponder, write that Transponder number next to each class please. If you DO NOT have a Transponder ensure you put the corresponding Number Decal where it is HIGHLY VISABLE (SC TRUCKS best place is on the windshield, Buggy/Truggy on driverside WING). The number you place must correspond to "CAR #" for the most updated Race Sheet that will be posted on the clip board down stairs for YOUR HEAT/MAIN that you are running. Please if you have any questions about this PLEASE ask. Because once the race/heat has started your laps you are turning may not be accurate if I cannot identify your car.

Once you have paid your entry fee, filled out your registration form, bring it up to the computer and I will get you signed in. I will try to do my best to save your sheet, so the next time you race you can just double check it at the front desk, make sure it is still correct, and then you can just bring that up. Here is the form to familiarize yourself with it. I will have blanks at the desk for you to fill out. Idea

Thank you. Remember, I am trying to make your race experience better by this, please support me and it will all work out for everyone in the end. Smile

SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM SPEEDWORLDRCRACEWAYRACERREGISTRATIONFORM
Back to top Go down
ginoford

ginoford

PostSubject: Re: SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM   SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:04 pm

Nice!!
Back to top Go down
SpeedWorld Staff 2

SpeedWorld Staff 2

PostSubject: LATEST AND GREATEST SIGN UP SHEET   SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:50 pm

Here is Speed World Race Sign up Sheet Ver 1.1

PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF 2WD AND 4WD SHORT COURSE CLASSES. We will be running Short Class a little different. In the hope of improving the race program and letting racers grow and improve. Hopefully this will help EVERYONE Idea

The 2WD and 4WD Short Course classes will be divided by SPORTSMAN and EXPERT divisions.

SPORTSMAN= Novice and Intermediate Drivers

EXPERT= Intermediate and Advanced Drivers

So be sure you sign in on the sheet when racing Short Course in the following classes:
2WD SHORT COURSE:
1) 2WD SHORT COURSE SPORTSMAN
2) 2WD SHORT COURSE EXPERT

4WD SHORT COURSE:
3) 4WD SHORT COURSE SPORTSMAN
4) 4WD SHORT COURSE EXPERT

SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM CtO1uVikL8irX-7VfEyfpLQWz6R77wHMcmqaxRmYTfN9c99i14C-CW_2qgMHesiXT52xrA79Ldg
Back to top Go down
Speed world staff1

PostSubject: Re: SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM   SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:33 pm

Good job !!
Lets here from everybody to see what they think!! I like this idea alot .
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM   SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:51 pm

looks good!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NMdesertracer?feature=mhw4
Some87

Some87

PostSubject: Re: SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM   SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:42 am

its sad that 1/10 stadium truck died out. btw if i have a AE gt2 what clash would i be able to race in?
Back to top Go down
ginoford

ginoford

PostSubject: Re: SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM   SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:45 pm

Some87 wrote:
its sad that 1/10 stadium truck died out. btw if i have a AE gt2 what clash would i be able to race in?

There are actually a few people really wanting the 2wd stadium truck class to grow. Bring it out, and depending on what track you run; you'll most likely be placed in a 2wd class of some sort until more people get stadium trucks to start that class. Although I cannot speak on behalf of any tracks here, I'm betting that's what would occur. Come out wither way, have fun, we'd love to have you out.
Back to top Go down
SpeedWorld Staff 2

SpeedWorld Staff 2

PostSubject: Re: SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM   SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:35 pm

Most likely I'll put.you in with the 2WD Short Course class.
Back to top Go down
Speed world staff1

PostSubject: Re: SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM   SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:47 pm

Another option is 1/10 two wheel electric.
Back to top Go down
SpeedWorld Staff 2

SpeedWorld Staff 2

PostSubject: Re: SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM   SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:47 pm

Your call boss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Speed world staff1

PostSubject: Re: SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM   SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:01 pm

Sir yes sir!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM   SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:33 pm

My son and I have xxxnt's that makes three nitros . I just got a almost brand new RB .12 for my xxxnt. Ill put my RB I have now in my sons truck. Dont know if hell race it or not got to much crap.
Back to top Go down
Some87

Some87

PostSubject: Re: SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM   SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:18 am

That would be great to get a nitro stadium truck class up and running. I have a .12 for my truck but I need a flywheel and the nut that goes on it to hat has the pinion shaft on it. For now I just have the rtr .15 engine. Wish this class was still going on.
Back to top Go down
Some87

Some87

PostSubject: Re: SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM   SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:08 pm

So are we ready for nitro stadeum trucks this weekend?
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM   SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Nope not this weekend. Maybe the weekend after. Gas $$ is to high to be there every weekend. My xxxnt is getting some much needed TLC. Got some new ceramic diff balls in her shes a smooth operator now.
Back to top Go down
SpeedWorld Staff 2

SpeedWorld Staff 2

PostSubject: Re: SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM   SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:41 pm

Some87 if you want to race it we will find a class to fit it in some where! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Some87

Some87

PostSubject: Re: SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM   SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Ok thank you. I don't feel like running my mini again in the buggy class again
Back to top Go down
SpeedWorld Staff 2

SpeedWorld Staff 2

PostSubject: Re: SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM   SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Jorge Valadez informed me that there will be about 8-10 mini scaled racers coming Saturday. Might wanna bring yours too.
Back to top Go down
Some87

Some87

PostSubject: Re: SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM   SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:18 pm

I do plan on bringing it was just saying I didn't want to race in the buggy class with again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM   SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPEEDWORLD RACE REGISTRATION FORM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: El Paso RC :: Official Forum Sponsors :: Speed World Indoor RC Racing-
Jump to: