Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is here for RC Racers and bashers in El Paso, TX

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» like us on Facebook
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm by RP Bandit

» Race Party Race Schedule
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm by RP Bandit

» Methanol in El Paso
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am by MikeT

» Hal's Tale of Two Cities race May 31st
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm by ginoford

» Cheaper, Better Fuel
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm by RP Bandit

» Hal's Points Series begins THIS WEEKEND
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am by ginoford

» Raceparty.net is Live again!
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm by RP Bandit

» WTB a 13.5 motor
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm by Argyle43

» Now We Are Getting Somewhere!
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am by RP Bandit

Photobucket
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Photobucket
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to ElPasoRC.com/Forum Rules
S.W.R.R.C. Club meeting for 2012 Comp Season
Desert Downs Raceway
RACING AT RACEPARTY
Slash 4x4/SC 4x4
Speed World September Schedule
BIGWAVE's perpetual for sale post
sc10 4x4 newbie
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!
new Krag track update

Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS

Go down 
+5
Stonerracing
saltydog
Speed world staff1
ginoford
SpeedWorld Staff 2
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SpeedWorld Staff 2

SpeedWorld Staff 2

Location : SpeedWorld R/C Raceway @ 480 Talbot Avenue, Canutillo, Texas 79835

Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS   Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:49 pm

THIS THREAD WILL BE USED TO POST THE RESULTS FOR ALL RACES AT SPEED WORLD & talk about racing and really anything ya want! I will try my best to keep this updated.Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS GoldcupSpeed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS SilvercupSpeed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS Bronzecup

Sincerely,

Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS RockonSpeed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS RockonSpeed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS Rockon -Hoosier

Speed World 09/16/12 Results

Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS Page110
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS Page210

Last edited by SpeedWorld Staff 2 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpeedWorld Staff 2

SpeedWorld Staff 2

PostSubject: Re: Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS   Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:51 pm

Speed World 09/29/12 Results

Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS 29SEP20121
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS 29SEP20122
Back to top Go down
SpeedWorld Staff 2

SpeedWorld Staff 2

PostSubject: 6OCT2012   Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:49 am

Here is how it ended up....Gino, Efren, Christian and a lot of others some great racing. I want to apologize about how the Positions of the 1st and 2nd Heat race results posted up. It just doesn't make sense how the RC Scoring Pro is putting the TQ not on top and ascending in order. I promise you I am going to get to the bottom of this. I am calling Doug of RCSP and getting this thing worked out. I believe it has to do with "Qual Points" which has a really unusual formula (which makes no sense to me) in putting racers in some order the software computes. Long story short, it will be fixed and again I apologize. To the folks that came to me and patted me on the back, thanks for your support. I promise to make it up to everyone. (I have some stuff I want to put up for a lucky person...I am gonna make it interesting, that is all for now, but it will be pretty sweet...)

Here are the results. Nitro Buggy "Unknown" is Efren.....We talked about this....Transponder number blah blah blah....I am gonna ask Joey if Santa can get us some loaner transponders.... cheers Thanks again....see ya'll soon

Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS 6OCT20121
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS 6OCT20122
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS 6OCT20123
Back to top Go down
ginoford

ginoford

PostSubject: Re: Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS   Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:39 am

I had a ton of fun Saturday. The buggy race that Efren and I had was on the edge of madness; man we were neck and neck the entire race. He would lead for a lap then I'd have the lead for a lap, but it was Efren who got me in the end. There was a bit of bumping, but it was all part of racing. When two people are racing as Efren and I were; lap after lap, there's bound to be contact as were were both shuffling and jockeying for traction and position. Racing of this kind is what it's about for me. I was nervous, excited, then nervous again over and over during this race. SO thanks to Efren for making it super fun.

Additionally, I'd like to thank the staff at Speed World for the exceptional work they do. WE the drivers know that the computer glitches are not your fault. We also understand that if you could fix it, you would. It will eventually work itself out and you'll get your minds wrapped around the program as time goes by. I'm having tons of fun either way. The track is full of traction - changes to my car really does show on your track, and that's the number one reason why I love the clay and the effort you all are putting in in maintaining the track.

I would like to comment on some things that I noticed this week. Drivers: we must remember that we all come from different backgrounds and experiences. Your experiences are taken with you to each track you race at. I'm not going to tell you that you're experiences were invalid, but I will state that some people are beginning to come up with some really interesting ideas; furthermore, these people are blurting out interesting things on the stand when we're driving. Just remember that MOST of us race for fun. But it's difficult to have fun when people are disrespectful.

I've developed a short list of things to consider while racing at ANY track. This will make your racing experiences wherever you go an enjoyable one. Although these will not work for everyone; they have worked for me:

1) Don't take things too seriously - have fun!
2) If something makes you upset think before you react or blurt things out. Most comments I hear are all in good sportsmanship, but there are limits.
3) Always be courteous first. Think about others. Give people enough room when setting up your equipment, and don't use people's things without permission.
4) If you're called out for something, for example - rough driving - just continue racing and don't let it get to you. We know it's probably an accident that you may have spun the guy in front of you out, but try to show that you recognized that it "may" have been your fault and allow that person his/her position back BEFORE you return to racing. I think it's a great thing to apologize to someone for spinning them out by pulling over. Just make this a habit, and racers will love you for that. Spinning a driver out who's in front of you is unacceptable and there is really no debatable argument to support why you've spun them out and took off. I'm going to give a specific example here: At Speed World 10-6-12 in the 2WD A main I was spun out. I was TQ, so I had the first start position and was spun out rounding the second turn after the straight. I don't recall who it was, but they said, and I quote. "Sorry, you were going too slow." and they proceeded to continue off racing while I went from first to last. If you know who you are, great. All I'm asking for is a little courtesy. Race starts are interesting because the guys in the back get a longer straight at the start, so you have all kinds of things to watch out for at the beginning of the race. I've noticed a Q-ball effect happening where the last half of the group enters the first two corners at a much higher speed, and we're all racing for the same real estate - result - people spun out. Drivers in the back are running into the middle group and the middle group is getting pushed up into the leaders. - leaders are spun out! In fact - this is becoming a big problem. This is the third race I've had with my new truck Losi 22 and EVERY time I've been spun out in the TQ spot in 2WD A main. Every time I've gone from 1st to last. Telling a driver they're driving too slow is silly, selfish, and down right disrespectful.

The SC classes are super competitive and rubbing and shoving is part of the game, but when it's happened every time there's a problem.

SPeed World Staff - My only recommendation - Pay very close attention to the start of the SC classes. If you have to call a restart lets start doing this until everyone can start clean.
Back to top Go down
Speed world staff1

PostSubject: Re: Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS   Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:39 am

Gino ,
This is almost to funny .. I was talking this over with Ron and you nailed it . In the next drivers meeting you will here almost a quote of your statement . The SC class is the class that is the most congested class we have and also the class with the widest variety of driver skills .

One thought is to have a split of sportsman and expert classes allowing the more experienced driver to be in a separate class .
Another thought is to do basically what you have described . I am leaning more to separating the class and also calling restart on rough driving at start of the first of the main lap. As that happens the car or cars that has been called for this will be moved to the back plus a penalty of starting further back from the starting line.

Thanks for the interest and you comments and rest assured that we are going to improve our races and program each and every time we race .
Any other suggestions that you and all racers have are very much appreciated and help us to improve !!!
Back to top Go down
saltydog

PostSubject: Re: Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS   Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:50 pm

gino you were going too slow when you lapped me twice in that race. lol
Back to top Go down
Stonerracing

Stonerracing

PostSubject: Re: Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS   Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Some don't grasp the idea of lifting on the throttle. If I'm slower, or have trouble with a section where I know I might slow someone up behind me - I'll just pull out of the way.

Good ideas shared as usual Gino...
Back to top Go down
http://www.riogranderacers.com
SpeedWorld Staff 2

SpeedWorld Staff 2

PostSubject: RACE RESULTS FROM 20OCT12   Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:41 pm

Great races today. Truggy race BEST I have ever seen. WOW Shocked

Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS 20OCT121
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS 20OCT122
Back to top Go down
ginoford

ginoford

PostSubject: Re: Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS   Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:56 pm

I had such a great time this past weekend I cannot put it in words! The track was awesome, full of traction - I cant believe the traction there. Every tuning input I did had direct results. My cars were retarded fast, and I bettered my fastest times in every class. Hector and I put down a 22.3 for fast laps in the 4x4 class. Although I cannot speak for Hector, but I was impressed with these times.

The highlight of the night for me was the truggy race. Christian, Efren , and I went the entire 1st half of the main never exchanging positions, hugging the pipes, literally bumper to bumper - nobody was taken out, it was crazy clean driving. Christian had one tiny hiccup and I capitalized on it and took the win with Efren right there too. That race was 100% adrenaline. Great to race with such great competitors and friends.

After a broken part on a the only other E-buggy, the gas guys agreed to allow me to race with them in their main. I started last. I immediately went to first place and led the entire race with Hector about 12 seconds behind, when suddenly my car stopped on the stage - my batteries went out in my radio! lolololol So I really cant say I won that race, but it was awesome racing with the gas guys. A special thanks goes out to all the guys who raced that class and who allowed me to run with them.

Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS   Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:22 am

Gino you racing SW next saturday?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NMdesertracer?feature=mhw4
ginoford

ginoford

PostSubject: Re: Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS   Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:07 am

I will be at Speed World this coming Sat.
Back to top Go down
SpeedWorld Staff 2

SpeedWorld Staff 2

PostSubject: Re: Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS   Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:10 am

^ LIKE
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS   Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:19 pm

Cool bring your A game cuzz the A-town crews gonna be kickin azz and taken names. LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NMdesertracer?feature=mhw4
ginoford

ginoford

PostSubject: Re: Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS   Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:56 pm

It's always more fun when you guys are there. I'll be ready though...
Back to top Go down
jcracker

PostSubject: Re: Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS   Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:27 pm

SpeedWorld Staff 2 wrote:
THIS THREAD WILL BE USED TO POST THE RESULTS FOR ALL RACES AT SPEED WORLD. I will try my best to keep this updated.

should keep this a results only thread and post comments elswhere, no means to offend ya'll
Back to top Go down
SpeedWorld Staff 2

SpeedWorld Staff 2

PostSubject: Re: Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS   Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am

SpeedWorld Staff 2 wrote:
THIS THREAD WILL BE USED TO POST THE RESULTS FOR ALL RACES AT SPEED WORLD & talk about racing and really anything ya want! I will try my best to keep this updated.Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS GoldcupSpeed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS SilvercupSpeed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS Bronzecup

Wink fixed

Back to top Go down
SpeedWorld Staff 2

SpeedWorld Staff 2

PostSubject: RACE RESULTS 24NOV2012   Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Here are your podium Racers for Saturday 24NOV2012. Great racing as usual guys, had a great time. Christian is a chip off the old block calling todays Race just like his Dad Joey. Calls a great race and can sure drive a Hoosier Truggy pretty dang good! Great job for all you Racers, hope to see you all back soon! Joey, give my best to Corbyn, I hope he is feeling better and can race with us all real soon!!!

RACE RESULTS
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS AMAINRACERESULTS24NOV2012

RACE 1-
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS RACE1-2WDSHORTCOURSEPODIUM24NOV2012

RACE 2-
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS RACE2-4WDSHORTCOURSEPODIUM24NOV2012

RACE 3-
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS RACE3-OPENCLASSPODIUM24NOV2012

RACE 4-
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS RACE4-8THSCALEOPENPODIUM24NOV2012
Back to top Go down
Some87

Some87

PostSubject: Re: Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS   Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:27 am

that last race was great between christian and hector.
Back to top Go down
AirborneHoosier

AirborneHoosier

PostSubject: 12-08-2012 race reults   Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:01 pm

Didn't have a lot of racers, but we made the best of it and had a fun race! Very Happy

Here are the results. See ya'll next time Smile

Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS Finalresults1
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS IMAG0249
Back to top Go down
AirborneHoosier

AirborneHoosier

PostSubject: RACE RESULTS 12-15-12   Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:57 pm

Here are the Heat races and A-Main final results for todays races 12-15-2012. Thank You for coming out and we appreciate the support. Great racing as usual!

final results 12-15-12.1
final results 12-15-12.2

Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS Finalresults12-15-121
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS Finalresults12-15-122

R1_Race_01_2WD SHORT COURSE SPORTSMAN
R2_Race_01_2WD SHORT COURSE SPORTSMAN
R3_Race_01_2WD SHORT COURSE SPORTSMAN_A-Main

Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS R1_Race_01_2WDSHORTCOURSESPORTSMAN
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS R2_Race_01_2WDSHORTCOURSESPORTSMAN
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS R3_Race_01_2WDSHORTCOURSESPORTSMAN_A-Main

R1_Race_02_2WD SHORT COURSE EXPERT
R2_Race_02_2WD SHORT COURSE EXPERT
R3_Race_02_2WD SHORT COURSE EXPERT_A-Main

Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS R1_Race_02_2WDSHORTCOURSEEXPERT
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS R2_Race_02_2WDSHORTCOURSEEXPERT
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS R3_Race_02_2WDSHORTCOURSEEXPERT_A-Main

R1_Race_03_8th Scale ELECTRIC BUGGY
R2_Race_03_8th Scale ELECTRIC BUGGY
R3_Race_03_8th Scale ELECTRIC BUGGY_A-Main

Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS R1_Race_03_8thScaleELECTRICBUGGY
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS R2_Race_03_8thScaleELECTRICBUGGY
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS R3_Race_03_8thScaleELECTRICBUGGY_A-Main

R1_Race_04_4WD SHORT COURSE SPORTSMAN
R2_Race_04_4WD SHORT COURSE SPORTSMAN
R3_Race_04_4WD SHORT COURSE SPORTSMAN_A-Main

Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS R1_Race_04_4WDSHORTCOURSESPORTSMAN
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS R2_Race_04_4WDSHORTCOURSESPORTSMAN
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS R3_Race_04_4WDSHORTCOURSESPORTSMAN_A-Main

R1_Race_05_4WD SHORT COURSE EXPERT
R2_Race_05_4WD SHORT COURSE EXPERT
R3_Race_05_4WD SHORT COURSE EXPERT_A-Main

Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS R1_Race_05_4WDSHORTCOURSEEXPERT
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS R2_Race_05_4WDSHORTCOURSEEXPERT
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS R3_Race_05_4WDSHORTCOURSEEXPERT_A-Main

R1_Race_06_10th Scale 2WD BUGGY
R2_Race_06_10th Scale 2WD BUGGY
R3_Race_06_10th Scale 2WD BUGGY_A-Main

Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS R1_Race_06_10thScale2WDBUGGY
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS R2_Race_06_10thScale2WDBUGGY
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS R3_Race_06_10thScale2WDBUGGY_A-Main

R1_Race_07_8th Scale NITRO BUGGY
R2_Race_07_8th Scale NITRO BUGGY
R3_Race_07_8th Scale NITRO BUGGY_A-Main

Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS R1_Race_07_8thScaleNITROBUGGY
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS R2_Race_07_8thScaleNITROBUGGY
Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS R3_Race_07_8thScaleNITROBUGGY_A-Main

Last edited by AirborneHoosier on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ginoford

ginoford

PostSubject: Re: Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS   Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Check out the 8th scale buggy nitro A main results - Hector and I were silly close!!! That race was so fun.
Back to top Go down
AirborneHoosier

AirborneHoosier

PostSubject: Re: Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS   Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:22 am

FIXED, guess I didn't copy/paste everything from photobucket... Idea sorry. all of the sheets up now Very Happy

Gino, that race was fun to watch...0.469 seconds at the end bounce
Back to top Go down
ginoford

ginoford

PostSubject: Re: Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS   Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:51 am

Here's something to grow on: My New Nitro Buggy showed up and it's in the build process as we speak. Ron - start getting your buggy ready - there's a new Sheriff in town...

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
SpeedWorld Staff 2

SpeedWorld Staff 2

PostSubject: Re: Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS   Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:08 pm

ginoford wrote:
Here's something to grow on: My New Nitro Buggy showed up and it's in the build process as we speak. Ron - start getting your buggy ready - there's a new Sheriff in town...

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

Heck yeah! My nitro buggy is always ready....lol Chris was driving it. Can't wait to see Gino runnin NITRO!

-Ron
Back to top Go down
AirborneHoosier

AirborneHoosier

PostSubject: Jared Tebo on Nitro Tuning   Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:34 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS   Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speed World R/C Raceway RACE RESULTS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next