Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is here for RC Racers and bashers in El Paso, TX

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» like us on Facebook
Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm by RP Bandit

» Race Party Race Schedule
Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm by RP Bandit

» Methanol in El Paso
Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am by MikeT

» Hal's Tale of Two Cities race May 31st
Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm by ginoford

» Cheaper, Better Fuel
Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm by RP Bandit

» Hal's Points Series begins THIS WEEKEND
Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am by ginoford

» Raceparty.net is Live again!
Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm by RP Bandit

» WTB a 13.5 motor
Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm by Argyle43

» Now We Are Getting Somewhere!
Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am by RP Bandit

Photobucket
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Photobucket
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to ElPasoRC.com/Forum Rules
S.W.R.R.C. Club meeting for 2012 Comp Season
Desert Downs Raceway
RACING AT RACEPARTY
Slash 4x4/SC 4x4
Speed World September Schedule
BIGWAVE's perpetual for sale post
sc10 4x4 newbie
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!
new Krag track update

Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am

Go down 
+6
nmdesertracer
SpeedWorld Staff 2
RTAMAYO86
Str8Basher
OldGuydust
Speed world staff1
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Speed world staff1

Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  Empty
PostSubject: Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am    Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:22 pm

Saturday is getting close !!
Thanks to all who has been stopping by to check out the track !
We really appreciate the nice comments . It has been a lot of hard work from a bunch of friends .

We are really proud to be a part of the El Paso R/C community and are glad that our work is going to pay in a BIG way.

If you have time stop by a run a few laps or stay all day !

We should have our Club schedule posted very soon and the points series for the fall will start in a couple of weeks. Watch this forum for the details . You will be amazed at what Speed world has in store for the racers !! SHhhh!! It's a secret ..

We have some things never before done in El Paso , we have racers from around the country that will stop by for Factory supported test and tune sessions . You might see a world champion at Speed World in the next few weeks ..??

The 55" monitor was installed in th pit area today so you will see what the race director sees
From your pit table !!

We should have the cameras installed for Live RC next week . Waiting on AT&T to install the Internet . Just for you all to be Rock Stars..lol

T-shirts , Caps , stickers should be available shortly , just waiting on the design work to be sent back to me for approval. I think you will be proud to have them .

Don't forget we have a comfortable lounge area that the wife can sit and watch you tear up the competition or watch you get your tail handed to you !!

The Speed World Winners Circle Podium is ready , the photographer will be on hand Saturday if you would like to get professional pics of you and your car . The wall of fame will begin at the first point series race . Be ready to be the first group to make it on "THE WALL".

Hope to see you soon !!!

Back to top Go down
OldGuydust

OldGuydust

PostSubject: Re: Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am    Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:41 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Str8Basher

Str8Basher

PostSubject: Re: Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am    Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:46 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

LOL.... HAVE FUN YALL!!!!!

Smitty
Back to top Go down
OldGuydust

OldGuydust

PostSubject: Re: Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am    Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Have fun in Dallas with your fam Smitty... Ill be thinkin of you when going right round and launching off the sweet aerials with some scrub maneuvers... Lol!
Fankenstien
Back to top Go down
Str8Basher

Str8Basher

PostSubject: Re: Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am    Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:05 pm

Thanks Rob! And I will be thinking of you when I'm going on those rides at Six Flags.
bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
RTAMAYO86

RTAMAYO86

PostSubject: Re: Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am    Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:36 am

Tomorrow I will be taking the highway to El Paso, I am going exclusively to be at Speed World. It is the pinnacle of RC at the moment for El Paso racers.

Good luck to you in Dallas, I may even run into you at six flags, nah JK but will take a flight from Dallas to El Paso.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rob86
SpeedWorld Staff 2

SpeedWorld Staff 2

Location : SpeedWorld R/C Raceway @ 480 Talbot Avenue, Canutillo, Texas 79835

PostSubject: Re: Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am    Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:32 am

Got a lot of final touches done to the track today....so much more to do though and will keep on improving more and more every day. This train is gaining momentum and ain't stopping ExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamation See you guys Saturday!!!!

PS: no Sunblock required! Laughing
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am    Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:21 pm

well be there in the A.M. think Wes is coming also its gonna be wild..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NMdesertracer?feature=mhw4
Stonerracing

Stonerracing

PostSubject: Re: Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am    Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:34 am

Was hoping the Charger I ordered on Monday would show up in time. For some reason it left California and is now in Dallas today.

I'll be there after 12 to shoot some pics and HD video.. See ya guys later..
Back to top Go down
http://www.riogranderacers.com
Speed world staff1

PostSubject: Re: Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am    Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:02 pm

Thanks Rick!! See ya tomorrow
Back to top Go down
SpeedWorld Staff 3

SpeedWorld Staff 3

PostSubject: Re: Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am    Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:27 am

Thanks for coming by Jay and shooting video today...Hope to see it on you tube soon...lol... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stonerracing

Stonerracing

PostSubject: Re: Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am    Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:23 pm

Last edited by Stonerracing on Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edc

PostSubject: Re: Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am    Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:43 pm

It's been a couple of years since i've been able to race, but now that this track is close to home I think it's time to clean up my Slash. Congrats guys.
Back to top Go down
Stonerracing

Stonerracing

PostSubject: Re: Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am    Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:01 pm

1/8th Electric Buggy - Opening Day at Speed World R/C Raceway

Back to top Go down
Speed world staff1

PostSubject: Re: Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am    Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:16 pm

Jay , nice work on these videos and thank you !!
I really appreciate it !!!
Back to top Go down
OldGuydust

OldGuydust

PostSubject: Re: Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am    Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Yeah that was just too much fun!! Love the way my rigs handle out there.. I shouldnt have messed with my suspension on my last heat.. cyclops live and learn, lol.

My son loved it too! I gotta say those are some nice videos. great craftsmanship..

See ya out there next weekend.
Back to top Go down
Str8Basher

Str8Basher

PostSubject: Re: Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am    Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Guess who's back Question ..... back again Question ..... Smitty's cyclops back, tell a friend! I'll be at the track on Saturday!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Speed world staff1

PostSubject: Re: Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am    Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Will the real slim smitty plz stand up!! See ya there..
Back to top Go down
OldGuydust

OldGuydust

PostSubject: Re: Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am    Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:34 am

Bring your table n chairs smitty, you gonna need to do lots of wrenching to catchup! Lol...

I liked dicing with Chris in the truggy, that was a blast.. Ape Crazy

I should have a new.servo for my buggy by then to put her back on the track too.. muahahaha...
Back to top Go down
Str8Basher

Str8Basher

PostSubject: Re: Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am    Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:05 am

Oh I will!!!! Just a heads up I might have a SCTE to race as well. But for now its just a Truggy and Buggy.
Back to top Go down
jason.wible

jason.wible

PostSubject: Re: Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am    Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:26 pm

cant wait to make it out guys
Back to top Go down
RTAMAYO86

RTAMAYO86

PostSubject: Re: Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am    Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:41 pm

Working on them!!

Will have a friend come by with a XXX-T brushed STYLE
and I will have my XXX-T rolling on brushed too.

Is there any other stadium trucks out there?
Brushed stadium class would be fun.
I have a bunch of brushed motors that may get some people rolling.
Back to top Go down
SpeedWorld Staff 2

SpeedWorld Staff 2

Location : SpeedWorld R/C Raceway @ 480 Talbot Avenue, Canutillo, Texas 79835

PostSubject: Re: Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am    Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:05 pm

RTAMAYO86 wrote:
Working on them!!

Will have a friend come by with a XXX-T brushed STYLE
and I will have my XXX-T rolling on brushed too.

Is there any other stadium trucks out there?
Brushed stadium class would be fun.
I have a bunch of brushed motors that may get some people rolling.

We will have to make a class "Run what ya Brung" most likely! Smile
Back to top Go down
OldGuydust

OldGuydust

PostSubject: Re: Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am    Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:14 pm

He'll yeah bring it!!!! Lol. I gotta t4.1.... Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
RTAMAYO86

RTAMAYO86

PostSubject: Re: Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am    Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:44 pm

If your signature is correct, guess I am brushlessing another xxx-T to race against that T4.1 hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am    Speed World El Paso  to open it doors Saturday 9am  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speed World El Paso to open it doors Saturday 9am
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next