Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is here for RC Racers and bashers in El Paso, TX

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» like us on Facebook
down sizing. and got 3 trucks up for grabs. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm by RP Bandit

» Race Party Race Schedule
down sizing. and got 3 trucks up for grabs. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm by RP Bandit

» Methanol in El Paso
down sizing. and got 3 trucks up for grabs. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am by MikeT

» Hal's Tale of Two Cities race May 31st
down sizing. and got 3 trucks up for grabs. I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm by ginoford

» Cheaper, Better Fuel
down sizing. and got 3 trucks up for grabs. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm by RP Bandit

» Hal's Points Series begins THIS WEEKEND
down sizing. and got 3 trucks up for grabs. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am by ginoford

» Raceparty.net is Live again!
down sizing. and got 3 trucks up for grabs. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm by RP Bandit

» WTB a 13.5 motor
down sizing. and got 3 trucks up for grabs. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm by Argyle43

» Now We Are Getting Somewhere!
down sizing. and got 3 trucks up for grabs. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am by RP Bandit

Photobucket
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Photobucket
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to ElPasoRC.com/Forum Rules
S.W.R.R.C. Club meeting for 2012 Comp Season
Desert Downs Raceway
RACING AT RACEPARTY
Slash 4x4/SC 4x4
Speed World September Schedule
BIGWAVE's perpetual for sale post
sc10 4x4 newbie
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!
new Krag track update

down sizing. and got 3 trucks up for grabs.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thefreeviper

thefreeviper

down sizing. and got 3 trucks up for grabs. Empty
PostSubject: down sizing. and got 3 trucks up for grabs.   down sizing. and got 3 trucks up for grabs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:48 pm

like i said i have 3 vehicles for sale or trade. i have a listing up for each of em if you would like a little bit more info on them. i am asking $800 for everything. and i put craigslist ads on there as well.

first i have a nitros 4wd sportwerks turmoil. its in awesome condition with a whole lot up extras. it has custom rear arms. and aluminum all over the place on it. theres a bunch of extra parts, mainly small parts not arms or anything. but there is a brand new motor i just got for it. ( was cheap so i bought it lol i still have the receipt for it. bought it less than 2 weeks ago.). the new motor has neve been mounted or had anything ran threw it. if you buy the buggy and would like me to put the new motor on for you i can do that for like 30 bucks or so for ya. (ill also tell you how to trade in the old motor plus 130 buck to get a new hpi 4.6 big block. so that you have another brand new motor sitting there.) the motor sitting in there now is pretty good. runs a little hot, thats why i bought the new one. figured this one would give out eventualy. but atleast theres a new one there. the body is a little beat, but i play with my toys so none of em look nice anymore lol. ill give you a dx2.o radio with reciever along with it as well. ill give you any chargers that i have for it. also a glow plug igniter, a full new gallon of 20% fuel, also 8 extra tires and rims for it as well. if theres anything else sitting around thats for nitro ill give it to you as well. im completly out of nitro after this. asking $350 o.b.o. https://post.craigslist.org/manage/2503094492

second i have a ax10 rc rock crawler. got some extra batteries and a few extra items. bought this thing about a month ago and just not liking the rock crawling world. so letting this boy go. it was only ran 2 times. one of the batteries never even used. got original box and everything. asking 250 o.b.o. https://post.craigslist.org/manage/2503124773

and last i have a 2wd traxxas slash rc short course truck. the truck is in great condition. i just upgraded to 4wd. so heres the list of things with it and well go from there. so the upgrades are just the rpm arms. so if you would like everything im asking $275 o.b.o. that includes velineon 3500 brushless motor, mamba max pro esc, airtronics reciever, and a Airtronics MX-3X 2.4 Ghz FHSS-3 radio. can throw in a pair of beadlock rims for an extra $40 o.b.o. pretty well brand new rims and tires. i will also throw in a 5000 mah 2s lipo 20c for free. a little beat from drives but in great condition. its a great truck for a begginer but with upgraded parts. the trucks wicked fast. and fun https://post.craigslist.org/manage/2503104190

i can provide more pics for any of the trucks. just down sizing and leaving myself one truck lol.
Back to top Go down
thefreeviper

thefreeviper

down sizing. and got 3 trucks up for grabs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: down sizing. and got 3 trucks up for grabs.   down sizing. and got 3 trucks up for grabs. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:07 am

crawler and slash are both gone. only the buggy is left
Back to top Go down

down sizing. and got 3 trucks up for grabs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: El Paso RC :: For Sale/Trade :: FS-
Jump to: