Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is here for RC Racers and bashers in El Paso, TX

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» like us on Facebook
Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm by RP Bandit

» Race Party Race Schedule
Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm by RP Bandit

» Methanol in El Paso
Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am by MikeT

» Hal's Tale of Two Cities race May 31st
Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility" I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm by ginoford

» Cheaper, Better Fuel
Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm by RP Bandit

» Hal's Points Series begins THIS WEEKEND
Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am by ginoford

» Raceparty.net is Live again!
Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm by RP Bandit

» WTB a 13.5 motor
Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility" I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm by Argyle43

» Now We Are Getting Somewhere!
Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility" I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am by RP Bandit

Photobucket
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Photobucket
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to ElPasoRC.com/Forum Rules
S.W.R.R.C. Club meeting for 2012 Comp Season
Desert Downs Raceway
RACING AT RACEPARTY
Slash 4x4/SC 4x4
Speed World September Schedule
BIGWAVE's perpetual for sale post
sc10 4x4 newbie
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!
new Krag track update

Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility"

Go down 
+2
nmdesertracer
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility" Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility"   Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:49 pm

Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility" RPsponsorpageWEB

After two years of backyard racing, Raceparty.net is breaking ground at their NEW 5 acre facility! Now that the brush is cleared and the ground is level, production is going forward and fast!

The new facility will offer the RC Enthusiast :
• 1/8 scale Off Road Track
• 1/10 Scale Off Road Track
• Oval Track
• Rock Crawling Courses
• and not mentioned in the video but a flying field with an x-style landing strip for planes
• and a takeoff/landing pad for helicopters

Thank you Bobby Yarbrough and Family for Supporting your "Local RC Source" and for continually providing exceptional racing for your racers. We look forward to keeping everyone posted on the progress of your NEW facility.

Back to top Go down
http://www.elpasorcforum.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility"   Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility" I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:53 pm

This weekend was productive as we drilled ten holes for light poles and tilled the ground to prepare for more dirt. Keep posted as progress is moving fast now.

Back to top Go down
http://www.elpasorcforum.com
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility"   Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility" I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:41 am

nice! is this gonna be a clay track?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NMdesertracer?feature=mhw4
bigwavedave33

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility"   Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility" I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:29 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.go-rcing.org
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility"   Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility" I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:41 pm

The four dump loads of dirt hauled in is for a hard packed surface. Traction is not going to be an issue at the new facility.
Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility" 2011-07-02195421
Back to top Go down
http://ChooseExcel.com
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility"   Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility" I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:35 pm

im getting goose bumps already!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NMdesertracer?feature=mhw4
AirborneHoosier

AirborneHoosier

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility"   Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility" I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:17 pm

cool What a Face
Back to top Go down
Str8Basher

Str8Basher

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility"   Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:41 pm

SWEET!!! I just hope Im here when its time to race
Back to top Go down
bigwavedave33

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility"   Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:41 pm

we picked up 7 utility poles for the track today. Needed 10, but there wasn't really any good ones beyond the 7 we got. I helped pickup and bobby and company were off to set them in the ground. Damn that was a hell of a work out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.go-rcing.org
ExcelMarketTX
Admin
ExcelMarketTX

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility"   Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:48 pm

Yeah that was fun! Not as fun as walking those suckers in and pouring concrete. I sure was sore yesterday but definitely worth it. The facility is truly coming along nice Cool
Back to top Go down
http://ChooseExcel.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility"   Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you Raceparty.net- "Groundbreaking at the new facility"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: El Paso RC :: Official Forum Sponsors :: Raceparty.net-
Jump to: