Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is here for RC Racers and bashers in El Paso, TX

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» like us on Facebook
Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm by RP Bandit

» Race Party Race Schedule
Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm by RP Bandit

» Methanol in El Paso
Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am by MikeT

» Hal's Tale of Two Cities race May 31st
Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm by ginoford

» Cheaper, Better Fuel
Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm by RP Bandit

» Hal's Points Series begins THIS WEEKEND
Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am by ginoford

» Raceparty.net is Live again!
Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm by RP Bandit

» WTB a 13.5 motor
Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm by Argyle43

» Now We Are Getting Somewhere!
Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 am by RP Bandit

Photobucket
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Photobucket
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to ElPasoRC.com/Forum Rules
S.W.R.R.C. Club meeting for 2012 Comp Season
Desert Downs Raceway
RACING AT RACEPARTY
Slash 4x4/SC 4x4
Speed World September Schedule
BIGWAVE's perpetual for sale post
sc10 4x4 newbie
Attention On Road Racers !!!!!!
new Krag track update

Go down 
+17
CGood
corbyns
chevyrunnin
Stonerracing
shaneaforce
Str8Basher
SquirlyNUTZ
SpeedWorld Staff 2
RTAMAYO86
OldGuydust
Losialltheway1
Mr. RIKA
ginoford
saltydog
noir522
nmdesertracer
Speed world staff1
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
OldGuydust

OldGuydust

Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:39 pm

I'm wondering if I can get some help tomorrow as well. I just got my buggy back together and have been away a few weeks.. I need to get the buggy smoothed out and get below 28 seconds on the track. Any help will be appreciated tomorrow. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
OldGuydust

OldGuydust

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Nice seeing all the race peeps today. That was lots of fun, even for the spectators!
Heck I'm ready to go again! The track layout changes and starting to blue groove is just great!

Thanks for the help tonight Robert.. cheers Gotta keep our ae rigs rockin!

And thanks to all the marshals for moving with dilligence..

See ya all again next week!

Back to top Go down
SpeedWorld Staff 2

SpeedWorld Staff 2

Location : SpeedWorld R/C Raceway @ 480 Talbot Avenue, Canutillo, Texas 79835

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:51 pm

I had a great time. Funnest races I've seen in AGES!!!! Thank you for your patience with me on the RC Scoring Pro system, and Hector for the guidance when I had to do some last min tweaks, thank you! We are gonna improve...I jotted down a lot of comments (when EF Hutton talks, I listen) I am going to tweek the track to make it better and better. Congrats to all the racers all of you guys and gals!!! I see A LOT of potential in the driving I witnessed, sincerely. Remember, together, we ALL will get Better and Better.....as promised! We at SPEED WORLD want to thank you for your support!!!
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:00 am

OldGuydust wrote:
Nice seeing all the race peeps today. That was lots of fun, even for the spectators!
Heck I'm ready to go again! The track layout changes and starting to blue groove is just great!

Thanks for the help tonight Robert.. cheers Gotta keep our ae rigs rockin!

And thanks to all the marshals for moving with dilligence..

See ya all again next week!

No prob we gotta keep the AE's on the up&up! Had a blast kids are stoked and I crashed Johns winning streak Razz Thanks Gino for this sweet 4wd buggy calebs getting the B44.1 Very Happy . And its time for bed I gotta work in the morning Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NMdesertracer?feature=mhw4
OldGuydust

OldGuydust

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:23 pm

Going to practice
Back to top Go down
nmdesertracer

nmdesertracer

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:23 pm

damn i wish could practice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NMdesertracer?feature=mhw4
OldGuydust

OldGuydust

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:19 pm

Ooh it was fun. Christian and I were dicing it up on some blue groove , was funny as hell. Sc and buggy against beast truggy...

And that darn buggy chassis brace u warned me about gave out.. lol.

New tire selection tested and. Gives me that loose tail I wanted.. wee..

Razz

See ya next week.
Back to top Go down
saltydog

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:05 pm

should have gone out today. got my new radio and receivers. now have to read all the info on setting up and and utilizing all the features. next time
Back to top Go down
ginoford

ginoford

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:06 am

It was a great time.
Back to top Go down
OldGuydust

OldGuydust

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:59 pm

See ya tomorrow folks! Sportin new graphics woot!
Back to top Go down
saltydog

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Sportin new radio. Think its working right. Guess will find out
Back to top Go down
Speed world staff1

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:29 pm

saltydog wrote:
Sportin new radio. Think its working right. Guess will find out
It will take more than a radio to make you fast...... Lol
Back to top Go down
saltydog

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:51 pm

At least it will look like I know what I'm doing
Back to top Go down
CGood

CGood

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:21 pm

Will there be practice every Sunday or on agreed dates? Is it 10dollars per car or person? The kids like to try and drive but only for short times, will it still be a charge for them? Fankenstien
Back to top Go down
Speed world staff1

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:26 pm

CGood wrote:
Will there be practice every Sunday or on agreed dates? Is it 10dollars per car or person? The kids like to try and drive but only for short times, will it still be a charge for them? Fankenstien
$10.00 per person .. Thanks
Back to top Go down
SpeedWorld Staff 2

SpeedWorld Staff 2

PostSubject: 23-SEP-2012   Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:24 pm

OPEN PRACTICE TOMORROW, DOORS OPEN @ 10AM.

I will be running the scoring system, so you can get your lap times. Given you have a transponder Laughing

See you there!!!
Back to top Go down
Speed world staff1

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:14 pm

Smile El Paso thank you!!!
We had a GREAT turnout today with 69 entries and the last one standing race was a real hoot!!
Chris and his SC 10 2 wheel drive made 32+ minutes as Hector Muela stopped trying to make it over the Ozzy Bark at the moon jump which put him the first looser..

Team Valadez Hobbies sponsored the body for this race and I must say Chris Smith really needs a new body !! Haha...

Chime in please on this topic " should we change the Ozzy jump to a large ( shorter table top)??" It seems to be a bit much for some drivers and we have to really Marshall a bunch of cars at this part of the track..
We need to hear your opinion as it is our desire to make the track better every week .

Again thanks for the great support and we hope all of you had a good time .. We did!!!
Back to top Go down
racing junkie

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:11 am

Speed world staff1 wrote:
We had a GREAT turnout today with 69 entries and the last one standing race was a real hoot!!
Chris and his SC 10 2 wheel drive made 32+ minutes as Hector Muela stopped trying to make it over the Ozzy Bark at the moon jump which put him the first looser..

Team Valadez Hobbies sponsored the body for this race and I must say Chris Smith really needs a new body !! Haha...

Chime in please on this topic " should we change the Ozzy jump to a large ( shorter table top)??" It seems to be a bit much for some drivers and we have to really Marshall a bunch of cars at this part of the track..
We need to hear your opinion as it is our desire to make the track better every week .

Again thanks for the great support and we hope all of you had a good time .. We did!!!

YES!!! PLEASE CHANGE THAT JUMP INTO SOMETHING ELSE ......... BEST RACING SURFACE IN EL PASO..... GOOD JOB X)
Back to top Go down
RTAMAYO86

RTAMAYO86

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:28 am

I was getting the hang of it but there is only about 3 positions where it is comfy to be racing having good sight for that part in particular and the chicane from some points is harder to get a good view but the moon jump is a great attraction but sadly it is not visible for most of the drivers so I vote yes on the tabletop. but you have one awesome track right there.
especially for the indoor factor. Would definitely lock myself in there on a zombie apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rob86
OldGuydust

OldGuydust

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:41 am

Speed world staff1 wrote:

Yes shorten it some how... Tough for some eighth scales to make that tight turn on the down side.. no reverse for true race types..

Also, really putting the penalty box in use would be great. Some of us have lots invested and drive smoothe and conservatively due to monetary constraints and exercise of good ole common courtesy....

Last edited by OldGuydust on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OldGuydust

OldGuydust

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:00 am

SpeedWorld Staff 2 wrote:

I will be running the scoring system, so you can get your lap times. Given you have a transponder Laughing

See you there!!!

Thanks much appreciated
Back to top Go down
Speed world staff1

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:34 am

OldGuydust wrote:

See you there!!!

Thanks much appreciated
9/23:12practice canceled sorry everyone is sick!!
Back to top Go down
OldGuydust

OldGuydust

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:39 am

[quote="Speed world staff1"]
OldGuydust wrote:

See you there!!!

Thanks much appreciated
9/23:12practice canceled sorry everyone is sick!!

Damn, I know I feel a little crummy too.... Was just gonna use my training to power thru..
Back to top Go down
SpeedWorld Staff 2

SpeedWorld Staff 2

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:46 am

I AM SINCERELY SORRY!!!

I caught a nasty FLU. Gotta stay in bed and rest up.....Sorry guys!!!

I'll make it up to EVERYONE some how! I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!

-Hoosier
Back to top Go down
OldGuydust

OldGuydust

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:17 am

I AM SINCERELY SORRY!!!

I caught a nasty FLU. Gotta stay in bed and rest up.....Sorry guys!!!

I'll make it up to EVERYONE some how! I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!

-Hoosier

It's all good. Rest up, it's going around since immunizations were given recently..
I'm resting too........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speed World September Schedule   Speed World September Schedule - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next